We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any idea what offer will be for April 2015

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
150 posts
Save Topic
Any idea what offer will be for April 2015

Hi all.

Was all set to book dlh for end of March 2015 under the pay for two nights get two nights free offer. But looking out the window now I'm thinking am I mad? Am I better to hold off and see what the offer is for end of APril when weather may not be as miserable or will I kick myself when this offer is over and I see what the April one is? Can anyone remember from last year what the offer was?

Rennes, France
Level Contributor
1,900 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Any idea what offer will be for April 2015

Couldn't you book now, then if a better offer comes up for your dates, you could upgrade your room type or add a night? You wouldn't be saving money by getting a refund,but you'd end up getting more for the amount you originally paid.

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
150 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Any idea what offer will be for April 2015

Hi freddy the bear. That's what I was thinking. Book dlh for end of march now while the offer exists and then if a good offer comes out for end of April change it for then. Do you know if there is much of a charge to change your booking??

3. Re: Any idea what offer will be for April 2015

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 24 March 2014, 19:41
4. Re: Any idea what offer will be for April 2015

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 24 March 2014, 19:42
Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
23,307 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Any idea what offer will be for April 2015

Hi, as long as you haven't booked transport as part of your package then there shouldn't be a penalty for changing dates. I've done it a couple of times without any issues.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
1,159 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Any idea what offer will be for April 2015

If booking with clippers quay direct they charged £40 to swap dates even if it's cheaper than your original booking

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
23,307 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Any idea what offer will be for April 2015

If you're booking direct with Disney, then just so long as the overall cost of your package remains the same or increases, then there shoudn't be a penalty charge. The way many of us manage to take advantage of a better offer is to upgrade room type or hotel or add a character meal or meal plan. If you're booking the DLH in the first place then adding a character meal or meal plan is pretty much your only option

Edited: 24 March 2014, 19:54
Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
150 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Any idea what offer will be for April 2015

Thanks all,

So if I understand right I should go ahead and book for MArch anyway then if a good offer comes outfor end of APril I should have no problem changing dates as long as it's equal in value or more. I thought I have to pay an admin charge if I was to change the dates of the trip.

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
23,307 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Any idea what offer will be for April 2015

I can't guarantee it will all go smoothly but based on my personal experience of taking advantage of better offers, you should be ok. I've changed dates twice and never been charged an admin fee, however, recently a few posters have reported that when they've amended their bookings they have been charged the £16 booking fee again.

england
Level Contributor
1,880 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Any idea what offer will be for April 2015

The current for next March is on until April 15th so before the prices for next april will be available. I'm guessing that's not coincidence! I'd book for March then change it later if you want to. I doubt the April will be cheaper, especially if the under 12s free offer matters x

Get answers to your questions about Disneyland Paris
More Disneyland Paris Topics