Do you feel your missing out on the magic? It looks like we want to go in june we will have to stay off-site. We want to stay 4 nights and need a pool, the seqouia is too expensive for our dates unless we can get a better deal when this current one ends. I was thinking of just booking the flight now and holding out for a better deal with disney and if all else fails just stay at the explorer and get APs. But if it came to ut would we be disappointed with off-site.