We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Print at home tickets

Livingston, United...
Level Contributor
179 posts
31 reviews
Save Topic
Print at home tickets

Hi, I'm thinking of buying my tickets from the Fnac site and was wondering if I print them at home will I be able to use them like that or will I still need to exchange them when I get to DLP?

Thanks

New Forest, United...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris, Marne-la-Vallee
Level Contributor
54,139 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Print at home tickets

Hi,

If FNAC are offering e-ticket option the ticket should have a barcode which can be scanned at the turnstiles and Fastpass machines. But they have built new machines for exchanging e-tickets at the park entrance, so you may be asked to change them. It may be only for hopper tickets or e-tickets for more than one day. When I asked a CM about this, at the park entrance, she was a bit vague!

If FNAC are not offering e-ticket option, try ticketnet.fr instead. They usually do.

Livingston, United...
Level Contributor
179 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Print at home tickets

Thanks Figgygirl. I have just seen some 2 day 2 park tickets for sale on ebay via disney ticket store. Seems ok for £88 each, do you know if they are reliable? They are e tickets which will need to be exchanged, is it usually quite busy at the place where you exchange them?

Thanks so much

New Forest, United...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
54,139 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Print at home tickets

I am on iPhone at moment but I'm sure we have had posters who used Disney ticket store with no problem. Check £ prices of 2 day hopper tickets on attraction tickets direct and travel republic as well.

Buying two 1 day Francilien tickets is usually cheaper though.

New Forest, United...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
54,139 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Print at home tickets

The queues at the parks turnstiles or for exchanging tickets depends on how early you get there and whether it is peak or off peak.

London, United...
Level Contributor
186 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Print at home tickets

We've bought our tickets for Buffalo Bill on ticketnet and have printed e-tickets that have a barcode, do we need to exchange these anywhere or will we be able to go straight to the show and hand them in?

Livingston, United...
Level Contributor
179 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Print at home tickets

Thanks Figgygirl

Checked travel rep etc but they were more expensive. Even the Francilien ones are slightl more expensive so probably going to get the Disney ticket store ones.

Portlaoise, Ireland
6 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Print at home tickets

Hi just wondering did ya find out whether the printed tickets do just handing them in that way or do ya have to exchange them was thinking of buying them off that site!!!

8. Re: Print at home tickets

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 April 2015, 07:15
Get answers to your questions about Disneyland Paris
More Disneyland Paris Topics