We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Panoramagique

Northampton, United...
Level Contributor
91 posts
Save Topic
Panoramagique

Does any one know how much this is?

We went in the winter and it was up most days but was able to get my little one past quite easily!

We are staying in a GF lakeview room this June and if we can see it will be having requests to go on it before we have left the room!

How long does it last?

Many thanks in advanced!

New Forest, United...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris, Marne-la-Vallee
Level Contributor
53,053 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Panoramagique

Hi,

We have some threads about Panoramagique with info. They have just built a new access, at the end of the Village. The price is usually 12€ adult, 6€ child. It can only operate in calm dry weather.

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g2079053-i21935-…

Edited: 29 March 2014, 18:19
Brechin, United...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris, Marne-la-Vallee
Level Contributor
6,412 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Panoramagique

This is the website

panoramagique.com/en/informations-pratiques

Also check McDs and EoS as they often have Balloon Deals which are good value. I think it lasted about 20 mins when we were on it. Next time we would love to up in the dark.

Northampton, United...
Level Contributor
91 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Panoramagique

Thank you both very much looks like that will be another €20 spending money to take!!

4. Re: Panoramagique

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 March 2015, 06:16
Get answers to your questions about Disneyland Paris
More Disneyland Paris Topics