We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

annual passes in emh

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Topic
annual passes in emh

Hi, i've got the dream AP's and just thought i'm not sure if you can access emh with these before i have got them changed into the proper passes? Or will i have to go in from 10am. We go monday evening, getting excited now!! Thank you.

uk
Level Contributor
818 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: annual passes in emh

Hi Meeks,

Last summer the passport office didn't open till 10.am , so we got through but had to wait behind a rope for the office to open. Couldn't access any rides etc .

I take it ur staying offsite?

If u get to the passport office when it opens I wouldn't imagine it will take long. Our was pretty quick, just photos etc.

have a great time....

uk
Level Contributor
818 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: annual passes in emh

Hi Meeks,

Last summer the passport office didn't open till 10.am , so we got through but had to wait behind a rope for the office to open. Couldn't access any rides etc .

I take it ur staying offsite?

If u get to the passport office when it opens I wouldn't imagine it will take long. Our was pretty quick, just photos etc.

have a great time....

Brechin, United...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris, Marne-la-Vallee
Level Contributor
6,509 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: annual passes in emh

We didn't get into the park until 9.30, went to the AP office and were ready to go by 9.50. Remember to take your passport, you will need it.

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
1,052 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: annual passes in emh

Caspdex do we need anything with us except for the etickets and our passports? I have AP's for myself and my son and a 2 day/2 park eticket for his friend.

Sorry to jump on your thread Meeko! x

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: annual passes in emh

Thanks for all your replies, glad i realised before i got there! Also does anyone know what time the AP office closes at night? Just trying to work out what time i should get there on Monday as won't be arriving till lateish.

UkDarcie, yeah we're staying at the residome. Thanks Caspdex for the reminder about passports, duly noted! Am still a little bit worried they might refuse the AP's as bought from cem and have read there may be probs with them if not living in France.

That's ok twinklestar, i'll let you off just this once!!

uk
Level Contributor
818 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: annual passes in emh

Meeko, just make sure the passport office is open if u go in at night as our temporary pass only let us in once, we just presumed the office would be open as park opening hours but it wasn't.

We still got in the second day but it took management permission, which took a bit longer . X

New Forest, United...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris, Marne-la-Vallee
Level Contributor
54,113 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: annual passes in emh

Freddy reported on an earlier thread that if you have managed to buy the special offer APs from CEM or Promoparcs you will have no trouble exchanging them in the park. Freddy asked the CMs in the AP Office. They don't insist that you live in France.

The AP Office closes at different times during the year according to park hours so check this before entering the park if you have to exchange tickets for APs.

8. Re: annual passes in emh

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 April 2015, 06:16