We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lockers

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
1,052 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Lockers

Hi, I see some lockers when I was at Disney (if I remember rightly they were between the ticket booths and the turnstiles where you enter the park?) are these the lockers that are available to use?

Norwich, United...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris
Level Contributor
9,821 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Lockers

Hi Twinkle, no the lockers aren't in use, if you want to leave luggage or bags then there is a manned luggage store in the park at the entrance.

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
1,052 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Lockers

Thanks Jofar. Is it on the front somewhere before you go under the DLH to the ticket office?

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
1,052 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Lockers

I just found this from Figgy....

https:/…

But I don't recall seeing this when I was there so I'm still none the wiser lol. Is it before you go under the DLH or actually inside the park?

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
3,639 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Lockers

What kind of Ap did you get twinkle ? It's free to leave bags luggage etc with a dream AP

The luggage storage is on the right hand side of the disneyland hotel I'm guessing you only came in through the middle.

We always use that entrance as you never need to queue

X

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
1,052 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Lockers

Hi Rachael, yes we went in the middle (underneath the clock - just looked at a picture to see!!) so I take it there is another entrance to the right - is that near to the DLH entrance then?

I got us Fantasy AP's so I guess I'll have to pay but it will only be our overnight bag so not too bad x

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
3,639 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Lockers

The prices for luggage storage start from 3 euro for a small bag up to 9 for a large.

Just bear to the right and you won't go wrong .

Yes near the DLH entrance

Xx

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
1,052 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Lockers

Thank you :)

After the stress of the last visit I just want to be prepared in advance for our flying visit in May x

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
3,639 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Lockers

No problem !

Hope you get a stress free trip next time lucky you going may too xx

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
1,052 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Lockers

I don't think anything could beat the stress of the start of the last trip! Lol. May is a bit of a bonus but it is just a flying visit, we arrive 8pm one night and leave around 8pm the next. I just want to make the most of it and for it to be as stress free as possible! x

Edited: 21 April 2014, 17:18
Durham, United...
Level Contributor
3,639 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Lockers

You deserve a stress free one after the start of the last trip.

24 hours in disney is better than no time in disney !!

I so wish we where going back before October but it's not to be we have feb booked too so I can not really complain.

Happy planning xx

Get answers to your questions about Disneyland Paris
More Disneyland Paris Topics