We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

rapunzel meet and greet

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
1,159 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
rapunzel meet and greet

Quick question my friend is going in June will the rapunzel meet and greet still be their. Also where on main street is it and what time please if anyone nos thanks. Her daughter now has to meet rapunzel since Elsa and Anna aren't their

Lisbon, Portugal
Level Contributor
624 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: rapunzel meet and greet

As far as we know she will be there until June 22 and she is in the corner near Caseys Corner, just walk down main street and before arriving the central plaza, look left! Impossible to miss. Bear in mind the queues were terrible around 2h waiting in April...

Barnstaple, United...
Level Contributor
1,333 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: rapunzel meet and greet

No! Was hoping she would be there when we go in August

New Forest, United...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris, Marne-la-Vallee
Level Contributor
53,053 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: rapunzel meet and greet

If you walk through Liberty Arcade from Town Square, (by Storybook Store) you will come out at Casey's Corner and Rapunzel M&G location. People seem to start queueing there very early.

We don't know what they have planned for Summer Time yet, so Rapunzel could return there, or it could be Winnie. Minnie has also used this location in the past.

Edited: 23 April 2014, 19:34
Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
1,159 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: rapunzel meet and greet

Thanks I wanted to make sure it was by Casey's corner have told her to start queuing during emhs. She's going to try at aubergee on their first day so I've got fingers crossed that rapunzel will be their instead of queuing for hours. Mind it can't be as bad as the 6 hour line for Anna and Elsa at mk

Level Contributor
151 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: rapunzel meet and greet

Ooh blimey, was it 2 hour queues in school holidays in April or term time?

Barnstaple, United...
Level Contributor
1,333 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: rapunzel meet and greet

Thanks Figgy', fingers crossed for a princess

Level Contributor
108 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: rapunzel meet and greet

Is it always same time of day she's there and what time is this at? I take it there's no tips to shorten the queue lol

New Forest, United...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris, Marne-la-Vallee
Level Contributor
53,053 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: rapunzel meet and greet

The times are on the park programme, but people begin queueing before this. One parent can queue whilst another takes children on rides, and stay in touch by phone so they can join you when near the front.

disneylandparis.co.uk/content/GB/EN/Neutral/…

Level Contributor
108 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: rapunzel meet and greet

Thanks again figgygirl your tips are fantastic

Lisbon, Portugal
Level Contributor
624 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: rapunzel meet and greet

It was during english school holidays but before french zone c holidays. She only arrived át. 11.30 am, but people started queeing during emh.. We saw people there around 9/9.30 am. She takes 15min breaks every so often, i met a lady who had seen rapunzel and had gone trough two 15mn breaks while she was waiting.

Imo princess pavillion with the ticket system is a lot better. Of course, you cannot choose or predict who you will see.

In mk i think now you can prebook a fastpass with appoijnted time to meet Ana and Elsa. 6h waiting and loosing park time, i don't care how much DDs like them! Lol