We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Inventions character lunch

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
1,052 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Inventions character lunch

I read the character lunch in Inventions will be a regular thing November onwards but does anyone know if it will carry on throughout May and the summer? I'm just wondering if it will still be available on the 28th May when we are there or in August with it being the school holidays. Thanks :)

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
23,307 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Inventions character lunch

I'm not sure Twinkle, but they did offer a character lunch in August last year.

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
1,052 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Inventions character lunch

Thanks Lelly, I think I'll ring the ADR line and ask if it will be available for our May date. I don't think I could do dinner that day as I don't want to miss the parade and I'm sure our coach picks us up around 8ish. Do you know what time the parade will be in May? x

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
1,052 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Inventions character lunch

Ah just read the parade is 7pm in May (sorry - I have a habit of asking the question before looking first for the answer!) so dinner is definitely out for the 28th. Fingers crossed they'll do a character lunch if not it'll have to go on the to do list for August :)

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
1,052 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Inventions character lunch

Yay lunch booked for 12.30 on the 28th :)

I asked if this would be a permanent feature in Inventions now with it being so from November and was told they are not sure at the moment but character lunch would be available until further notice. She put me in for the 28th June by mistake at first and said that was a character lunch so looks like it's for another couple of months at least :)

Ireland
Level Contributor
451 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Inventions character lunch

Great! I asked a few weeks ago and they couldn't say for definite so it's good to know it is confirmed now.

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
3,859 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Inventions character lunch

Great news for those of us who like to eat our main meal at a more child friendly time and not have to fut in srojbd parade times etc lol x

Edited: 30 April 2014, 19:47
United Kingdom
Level Contributor
3,859 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Inventions character lunch

Great news for those of us who like to eat our main meal at a more child friendly time and not fit in around parade times etc lol x

Norwich, United...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris
Level Contributor
9,821 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Inventions character lunch

I'd hate to have to fut in srojbd LKA!

Ahh you edited before I posted!

Edited: 30 April 2014, 19:50
United Kingdom
Level Contributor
1,052 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Inventions character lunch

Lunchtime fits in so much better with little legs' routine so I'm happy :) We are only there 24 hours for this visit too so I didn't want to miss the parade either. It's worked out nicely.

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
3,859 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Inventions character lunch

Sounded very painful didn't it lelly!! Or something you'd eat at the ikea cafe!! X

Get answers to your questions about Disneyland Paris
More Disneyland Paris Topics