We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Free drinks offer!

Hopton on Sea...
Level Contributor
441 posts
Save Topic
Free drinks offer!

Yep ... Can't sleep Disney brain working overtime!

Hi,

I've read on several TR's about people receiving a free drink later in the day when purchasing a coffee / hot chocolate in the morning.

Does anyone know whether this offer of a free drink later in the day is still on please?

And if so do you get the free drink for each party member ie buy 5 drinks get 5 free or do you have to purchase singularly?

Many thanks.

Tracy

New Forest, United...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris, Marne-la-Vallee
Level Contributor
53,620 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Free drinks offer!

Hi Tracey,

Yes they still offer this as far as I know. To get a free drink per person you have to buy a drink or snack separately, not altogether in one order. So each person buys their own.

If you buy 5 drinks in one transaction you only get one voucher for one free drink later.

New Forest, United...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
53,620 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Free drinks offer!

The places where the voucher can be exchanged are listed on it. We have a thread about these free drinks in our top questions under prices and saving money.

Brechin, United...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
6,476 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Free drinks offer!

The offer was on 2 weeks ago.

Hopton on Sea...
Level Contributor
441 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Free drinks offer!

Thank you both. I will take a look at that thread when I can. Will be helpful thank you.

The Hague, The...
Level Contributor
1,915 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Free drinks offer!

We got back this week and this offer was on - its also amazing how many people don't realise because we found lots of receipts left on tables at the cable car and I am not ashamed to say we picked them up and used them too :-)) If you are buying drinks and snacks in the morning, its not a bad idea to first buy the drinks and then go back for the snacks. We did this, and I gave the kids money to pay for themselves so we endend up being able to get 2 lots of free drinks in the afternoon :-)

Kildare, Ireland
Level Contributor
1,139 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Free drinks offer!

the offer id written on receipts i think so if you have more receipt then you get more drinks so do buy them individually

Hopton on Sea...
Level Contributor
441 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Free drinks offer!

Lol Amanda, that made me chuckle out loud. I don't blame you! Haha

The Hague, The...
Level Contributor
1,915 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Free drinks offer!

with a Disney addition like mine to feed, I need to recoup costs wherever I can lololol

9. Re: Free drinks offer!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 May 2015, 06:15