We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Buggy question

Level Contributor
108 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Buggy question

I am happy with the fact I will hire a buggy for dd but can anyone clarify that the buggy you hire can be used in both park and studios? Just read somewhere that you have to pay huge amount to take it from one to the other?

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
3,639 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Buggy question

When we had a buggy on our last trip (we have dream AP so free) we where given a receipt incase the buggy went missing. I would think if you park hop you keep the receipt and take to the other park to get a buggy from there hire place.

Not sure of this sorry

Ireland
Level Contributor
451 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Buggy question

I think you have to pay a deposit if you want to take it out of the park.

Norwich, United...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris
Level Contributor
9,790 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Buggy question

Hi Ihork, this link is from the top questions list and explains prices of pushchair hire,

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g2079053-i21935-…

It's from May 2013 though so prices have possibly gone up.

4. Re: Buggy question

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 May 2015, 06:16