We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Inventions Brunch/Park Guides

London, United...
Level Contributor
130 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Inventions Brunch/Park Guides

Seriously considering starting our trip a day early, as I am disappointed to be missing out on the Inventions sunday brunch (first world problems!)..However, It would really depend on the theme for us as to whether it would be worthwhile, as generally it seems to be the same characters as in Cafe Mickey plus 1 or 2 more. I realise it will be quite some time before we find out, but just how far in advance would that be? and where can that information be found? and by the same token - how far in advance are the park guides released? (we go second week of December!)

Ireland
Level Contributor
451 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Inventions Brunch/Park Guides

Brunch themes are released around 2 months early. You can find out here or else phone Disney yourself.

The theme is always subject to change though...

Plymouth, United...
Level Contributor
415 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Inventions Brunch/Park Guides

Im doing the same going a day early staying off site to go inventions if its a good theme. Then staying dlh on the monday.

Mines october hope it gets released soon

Norwich, United...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris
Level Contributor
9,850 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Inventions Brunch/Park Guides

Hi, as Dhidra says themes are usually released about two months in advance (can't wait for July's to be released!). Park guides with character locations are normally released a week early and can be viewed on the Disneyland website.

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
23,307 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Inventions Brunch/Park Guides

Dhidra is right about the themes being subject to change - our's changed three times before our December trip! Depending on the theme, you can get 3 or 4 VIP cbaracters in addition to Mickey and the gang. The classic characters also tend to be in themed costumes, so we've had Princess Minnie, Pirate Mickey, etc.

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
23,307 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Inventions Brunch/Park Guides

When Christmas season starts in November you'll be able to get a good idea of the programme. On weekdays in December, when the park closes early, you need to time your ADRs carefully so you can factor in the parade, Tree Lighting and Dreams.

London, United...
Level Contributor
130 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Inventions Brunch/Park Guides

What time do you tend to try booking for during Dec Lelly? I had thought it will be difficult timing it...its a hard life lol

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
23,307 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Inventions Brunch/Park Guides

On weekdays, I usually book for 8pm so we can eat after Dreams. DD is 6 but adapts well to eating late/staying up late on holiday. Saying that, we don't do EMH - if we did, then we might have to think about eating earlier.

The problem is, there just isn't any time to eat between the parade, Tree Lighting and Dreams so if you want to see all of them you need to eat before the parade or after Dreams. You also need to factor in that the hotel restaurants don't open until 6pm.

The other option would be to have your main meal at lunch and something quicker in the evening. We tend to have a big breakfast at about 9.30, then snacks in the afternoon (Mickey waffles in Cafe Fantasia are a favourite!) and our main meal in the evening.

London, United...
Level Contributor
130 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Inventions Brunch/Park Guides

thanks for the info Lelly! something to consider thats for sure! I shouldn't imagine we will feel the need to watch the parade/tree lighting & dreams every night so I guess we can do late dinner on those nights and not on the other, I am one for making the most of it so there won't be any "early nights" for us at all I shouldn't imagine!

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
23,307 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Inventions Brunch/Park Guides

You're welcome :+) There might be seven months still to go but I spend more time than is good for me thinking about our ADRs!

10. Re: Inventions Brunch/Park Guides

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 May 2015, 06:17
Get answers to your questions about Disneyland Paris
More Disneyland Paris Topics