We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Can I give special mention for a princess cast member @city

Level Contributor
121 posts
Save Topic
Can I give special mention for a princess cast member @city

Hi guys! We are in DLP as I type eeeeee!!! It's been magical so far and I'm already dreading leaving on Thursday 😭 my question is, am I able to make a special mention for a princess? We had the Aubuge de Cendrillon lunch yesterday and Cinderella was out if this world!!! She far exceeded my expectations and my daughter was mesmerised by her, Snow White was awesome too! I left a mention for our waiter Moez who was also fantastic and ensured our daughters cake was brought out while Cinderella was there among other things (a starter for free, and cocktail, putting daughter at ease, making her laugh etc) but really want to do the same for princesses, is this the done thing? Thanks in advance x

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
3,639 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Can I give special mention for a princess cast member @city

I always use this email

dlp.guest.communication@disney.com

But I'm sure lelly posted a feedback one the other day I'm sure she will post it again :)

Glad your have a fab trip x

Norwich, United...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris
Level Contributor
23,307 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Can I give special mention for a princess cast member @city

Hi, so glad you're having a fab time!

It's a lovely thing to do, just pop into City Hall and they should give you a card to fill out.

Norwich, United...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris
Level Contributor
9,790 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Can I give special mention for a princess cast member @city

Glad you're enjoying yourselves! I went into City Hall at the end of our last trip to leave compliments for certain CMs who went the extra mile. The cm in City Hall was very surprised that I'd done so and was really pleased, it really is worth it.

Brechin, United...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris, Marne-la-Vallee
Level Contributor
6,439 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Can I give special mention for a princess cast member @city

I emailed them to thank "Belle", got a reply saying the message had been passed on, hope it was , she made our stay.

Level Contributor
121 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Can I give special mention for a princess cast member @city

Thanks guys! In that case I will definitely be doing they for Cinderella and Snow White, when I did one for Moez yesterday the city hall CM seemed really pleased and thanked me! It felt nice to know it would be passed back as he made our meal organising certain little touches :) we are having the most magical amazing time, I don't want to ever leave, it really is the happiest place on earth ❤️

Norwich, United...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris
Level Contributor
23,307 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Can I give special mention for a princess cast member @city

Enjoy your last couple of days and be sure to come back and let us know all about it xx

7. Re: Can I give special mention for a princess cast member @city

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 May 2015, 06:17
Get answers to your questions about Disneyland Paris
More Disneyland Paris Topics