We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Night Tour into Paris

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
169 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
Night Tour into Paris

We were originally going to drive to DLP Hotel Cheyenne in Sept from (near) Glasgow due to my fear of flying. But DH has just looked at easyjet and saw that the prices have come down. Now trying hard to talk me into flying (aargh) as will be much less hassle. Though, less room for taking luggage and bringing back presents!

If driving we were going to drive one night into Paris to see the Eifle Tower, and hopefully go up it. But if flying things will need to change.

Looking on the airport transfer pages (ezyshuttle, isprestige, and prestige I think) they all seem to do tours into Paris, night and day. The night one being around €220 for the 3 of us, for 4 hours. Has anyone done this, and if so, what do you do on it? Can you still go up the Eiffle Tower?

Paris, France
Destination Expert
for Paris, Loire Valley
Level Contributor
23,128 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Night Tour into Paris

<<The night one being around €220 for the 3 of us, for 4 hours.>>

For about 45€, all three of you can obtain day passes into Paris and transportation to anywhere you might like to go. If there is anywhere in the world where you can see almost everything there is to see without the expense of a tour, it is Paris.

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
169 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Night Tour into Paris

I didnt realise it was so cheap. Is this by train?

I will certainly be looking into this

Lancashire
Level Contributor
688 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Night Tour into Paris

The Eiffel Tower books up really quickly so I would look at dates soon

Paris, France
Destination Expert
for Paris, Loire Valley
Level Contributor
23,128 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Night Tour into Paris

Purchase a zone 1-5 Mobilis pass which is valid the entire day until midnight and allows you to travel anywhere between Disney and Paris including the RER, métro, tramway or bus (even the funicular at Montmartre). For a map of the RER/Métro, check this link:

www.ratp.fr/informer/pdf/orienter/f_plan.php…

Advance tickets sell out very quickly but you can still purchase them without a reservation. The best way to visit the Tour Eiffel without a reservation would be to show up at 09h00 when it opens and go the the South leg elevator (Pier Sud). This location tends to have fewer people in line. Price is 15€.

You could also try booking a private tour:

tour-eiffel.fr/en/…booking-a-guided-tour.html

Before you visit, download the office tour guide for your smartphone available for either Apple or Android

…apple.com/fr/…id488266170

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details…

5. Re: Night Tour into Paris

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 May 2015, 06:16
Get answers to your questions about Disneyland Paris
More Disneyland Paris Topics