We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lost camera, Disneyland Paris.

Scarborough, United...
2 posts
Save Topic
Lost camera, Disneyland Paris.

Hi there,

Just back from Disneyland Paris, my daughter, 4 grandchildren, my niece & myself all had a

fantastic trip with lovely photos of all the family taken by my 16 year old grandaughter. On Friday

9th May we were sat on the fountain wall outside Hotel New York between 9.55 & 10am taking

final photos as we were leaving for home. The camera a small black panosonic lumix in a samsung case was left on the wall for only this short time but when we went to look for it, it had

gone, we asked at reception but it wasn't handed in and we had to leave for home.

My grandaughter is devastated it was her camera & she was so looking forward to having the photos developed on our return.Any suggestions on who we could contact, or any help at all would be appreciated xx

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
391 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Lost camera, Disneyland Paris.

Just bumping I'm not sure where the best place to contact is. You could even try sharing a post on FB / twitter

Norwich, United...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris
Level Contributor
9,815 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Lost camera, Disneyland Paris.

Hi Elaine welcome to the forum. Sorry to hear you've lost the camera with your precious photos on, it's a long shot but you could try websites such as this one,

http://www.camerafound.com

If you google 'find my camera' then a few options come up.

Glad you enjoyed your trip otherwise.

Edited: 11 May 2014, 08:50
Ireland
Level Contributor
451 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Lost camera, Disneyland Paris.

phone the hotel and see if it has been handed in since you left. if you do a search here you will find the phone number.

and I agree about Facebook and twitter, they're great tools for things like this.

Scarborough, United...
2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Lost camera, Disneyland Paris.

Thankyou for your reply, will get my daughter to do the FB, Twitter

post, will ring the hotel later this morning. Once again thanksxxx

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
23,307 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Lost camera, Disneyland Paris.

Hi Elaine

You can ring the hotel on 0033 160 45 73 00 and I would also email dlp.guest.communication@disney.com

Good luck, hope it turns up.

6. Re: Lost camera, Disneyland Paris.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 May 2015, 06:16
Get answers to your questions about Disneyland Paris
More Disneyland Paris Topics