We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help Disneyland Paris

Level Contributor
21 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Help Disneyland Paris

Hi Im booking a holiday for Disneyland Paris and need some help please, 2 adults and 1 child who is 2 yrs old i dont know which hotel to book as i dont want to spend to much money also where is the best place to buy 4 day park tickets online, hotel or at the gates also im thinking of flying with easy jet but i have my daughters pram will they charge me alot to take the pram with me

Please Hlep

Many Thanks

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
753 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Help Disneyland Paris

Hi if your just looking for a basic hotel the Cheyenne is great , there is a free shuttle bus to hotel and you can take your buggy on , doesn't need to be folded . Breakfast is a bit of a scrum but it's buffet service and we all enjoyed it , we fly easy jet and have never been charged for buggy and they let you take it up to the aircraft which is far easier than other airlines , take a buggy lock with you as I saw a lady distraught as her buggy had gone missing when she was in cafe M , good luck with your planning

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
753 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Help Disneyland Paris

Meant to add if you book Disney hotel your park tickets are included in your package and your child will be free

Level Contributor
21 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Help Disneyland Paris

Many thanks for your reply, where do i buy the park tickets from online or at the gates also can you recommend a website i can buy them from please

Level Contributor
21 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Help Disneyland Paris

i was told the Disney park hotel i very expensive also is Dream Castle Hotel at Disneyland Paris park of Disney land or a third party hotel

Level Contributor
21 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Help Disneyland Paris

have you stayed at Relais Spa Chessy at disneyland paris

Level Contributor
21 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Help Disneyland Paris

am i better off flying or euro star train to disneyland paris

Brechin, United...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris, Marne-la-Vallee
Level Contributor
6,495 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Help Disneyland Paris

When are you planning on going?

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
23,307 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Help Disneyland Paris

And where are you travelling from?

Level Contributor
21 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Help Disneyland Paris

either lonfon or birmingham to Paris on the 21st may till 27th may 2014

Cheltenham, United...
Level Contributor
920 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Help Disneyland Paris

Do you have to go then? Most UK schools break up for half term on 23rd May, so that is likely to increase the price for you.