We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

cafe mickey using standard vouchers

Donegal Ireland
Level Contributor
291 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
cafe mickey using standard vouchers

Hi

if you use standard vouchers in cm, does each person need order a meal to use all four vouchers, or can you order say two meals with four drinks to the value of all four vouchers?

thanks

Lancashire, UK
Level Contributor
270 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: cafe mickey using standard vouchers

Grey area as the "meal" could be a drink or snack. From the T&C:

Meal vouchers may not be combined with another voucher in the Table service & buffets. No change is given if the total is less than the value of the voucher. The difference must be paid at the cashier desk if the total exceeds the value of the voucher. Limited to 1 meal voucher per person per meal

I guess this is to stop 1 person paying for Auberge with 3 vouchers but maybe not if there is a table of 4 people with 4 vouchers, 4 sets of drinks but only 2 "food" meals. I imagine the tab will say 4 persons so technically 4 part payment vouchers should be ok.

Ireland
Level Contributor
451 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: cafe mickey using standard vouchers

can you use 1 voucher for two people?

ie the premium child's voucher is worth €29 but a child's meal in a lot of restaurants is around €15.

Donegal Ireland
Level Contributor
291 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: cafe mickey using standard vouchers

hi

yes its a grey area and i have read in some where that you still have to pay extra for drinks? that voucher only covers food, is this correct? sorry for all the questions but i just want to be certain that the standard vouchers will be worth it x

Lancashire, UK
Level Contributor
270 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: cafe mickey using standard vouchers

If you had a HB plus voucher then that would cover a "set menu" at Cafe Mickey. An adult set menu is a starter, main, desert and one soft drink. Child voucher is the same except no starter. Since you have std HB vouchers then this would only cover €33 worth per adult voucher, you can buy what you will with that.

With regards to one voucher for 2 people, if they were funny then open two tabs pay for one with one voucher and the other with cash etc.

5. Re: cafe mickey using standard vouchers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 May 2015, 06:17