We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

cafe mickey booking

Pontefract, United...
Level Contributor
1,041 posts
56 reviews
Save Topic
cafe mickey booking

I was hopeing to book cafe mickey for our stay as i didnt add it when we first booked last December but I think dont want the kids (read me lol)to miss out

But

A. I only have mobile and really cant afford the phone call to do adr

B. Would it be just an add on to my booking or would it be a cancelation rebook as that makes it more expensive for me too

If i can just go to the travel agent s and add a cafe mickey on there for what would be aroud £70ish im fine with that

Im hopeimg for the 22nd of june 6pm sitting but wouldnt mind if it was a different evenimg we were there except 23rd as we are @bbwws then

Thanks in advance

Norwich, United...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris
Level Contributor
9,790 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: cafe mickey booking

Hi Laylanmummy, if you make an ADR then you can cancel it or change the date/time at any time without penalty. If you booked through a travel agent then you could go to them and they might phone the ADR line for you.

You should be able to add it to your booking as an extra, you won't have to cancel the whole booking to just add a character meal. So it will cost £70 to add it to your package? If you make an ADR then just order pizza and fries or garlic bread to share then it's much cheaper.

Love Cafe Mickey!

Edited: 12 May 2014, 10:19
Lancashire
Level Contributor
686 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: cafe mickey booking

I added auberge to my booking and it was just the cost of the meal that disney sell, no cancellation involved. I would go into your travel agent ASAP to guarantee the date you want.

Pontefract, United...
Level Contributor
1,864 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: cafe mickey booking

Hi LaylanMummy :)

I always call from my mobile and on my bill it's never cost more than £1.50 to ring, hope that helps.

It would definitely be cheaper just to book an ADR rather than the meal package for CM... Garlic bread €7.45, margarita pizza €16 and chips €not sure lol. works out loads cheaper x

Pontefract, United...
Level Contributor
1,041 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: cafe mickey booking

See dh uas his eye on most of the stuff on three course menu anyway so it would probablly work out same if we book it on plan anyway

His only worry is that the tiramasu is served with red berry sauce and that it will have strawberys in but ive told him ot eill probably be on side anyway and he could just adk for it without

Jersey, United...
Level Contributor
5,761 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: cafe mickey booking

Hi there

If you plan to have 3 courses anyway the adding it to package would mean its paid for by the time your trip comes round which is nice.

Like what has been said, if you want just a course or two then making own reservations is better.

Pontefract, United...
Level Contributor
1,864 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: cafe mickey booking

Dislodged speaks the truth! It'd be something you can cross off your budgeting list once you get there because the meal is prepaid.

Pontefract, United...
Level Contributor
1,864 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: cafe mickey booking

If you want the full 3 courses that is.

Newport, United...
Level Contributor
911 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: cafe mickey booking

Just out of interest, how far in advance can Cafe Mickey be booked? Is it 6 weeks like the others?

Donegal Ireland
Level Contributor
286 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: cafe mickey booking

I was able book cafe mickey 2months in advance (60 days)

Norwich, United...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris
Level Contributor
9,790 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: cafe mickey booking

You can book Cafe Mickey 60 days in advance for lunch and dinner, but only a few days in advance for breakfast.