We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nothing left from frozen and won't be back until July!??

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
688 posts
Save Topic
Nothing left from frozen and won't be back until July!??

Help I don't understand??

Arrived n DLP today (having a magical time of course)

Promised our little girl she as buy frozen dress and dolls - but Disney shop only had raindeer teddy left said that's it nothing left and won't be back until July?? I don't under??

Now I've a gutted 3yo who doesn't understand :(

Surrey, United...
Level Contributor
537 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Nothing left from frozen and won't be back until July!??

Not quite the same as buying it at the park, but there is a big toy shop in the Val D'Europe mall one stop away from DLP. Does lots of Disney stuff, also sure there is a Disney store there too.

Not sure if you're with another adult but if so, maybe one of you could nip down and check?

Good luck!

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
3,859 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Nothing left from frozen and won't be back until July!??

There is a massive shortage of frozen merchandise worldwide - even the USA parks don't have elsa dresses apparently. Seen a review of s women currently there who has been told told out through ALL park shops and had spent everu day visiting various other outlets like target wallmart etc with no luck.

Edited: 13 May 2014, 15:48
Norwich, United...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris
Level Contributor
23,307 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Nothing left from frozen and won't be back until July!??

Our local store has hardly anything in stock at the moment and when we went to the Disney Store in Harrods over Easter one of the CMs told me that much of the Frozen merch is coming to the end of the line and then it will be a case of waiting for new products to be released. I guess that might be why DLP isn't expecting new stock until July.

Hope you're still having a magical time Butterfly?!

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
218 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Nothing left from frozen and won't be back until July!??

There's a Disney store on the champs Elyssee if you wanted to take a day trip to Paris?

Or maybe try meet a princess in the pavilion. She might want one of their costumes after meeting them. (happened my dd-snow white and Ariel became the new favourites after meeting them just because they were so lovely)

Yeovil, United...
Level Contributor
215 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Nothing left from frozen and won't be back until July!??

What about frozen pins? Did you see any of those in the parks please?

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
3,859 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Nothing left from frozen and won't be back until July!??

Trafford center always seems to have decent selection of merchandise but not any dresses. Managed to get put aside two of the anna and elsa toddler soft dolls (look like anna is playing with in do you wanna build a snowman montage) and they are very cute. I have been buying ANYTHING I can get my hands on to stash away for Christmas wrap ups lol.

My guess is as winter approaches and it gets cold and they start showing dreams of Christmas again the merchandise will maintain its popularity in resort meaning elsa dresses will be hard to come by all year.

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
688 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Nothing left from frozen and won't be back until July!??

Thanks for all the suggestions.

We won't be traveling to find anything, I will wait and look when I get home to Ireland. Busy enough running around like crazy from show to show etc.

Jus back from dinner at cafe mick was great as always.

I will see if I can find any frozen pins and report back

I guess I was jus shocked to find that Disneyland itself would b out of its newest princess

We saw the frozen float - lots of excitement

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
688 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Nothing left from frozen and won't be back until July!??

Ps. I am using free wifi in my sequoia lodge room!

I remember we had it in Nov too but only here and theee after about 2 days we had to start buying it

Norwich, United...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris
Level Contributor
23,307 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Nothing left from frozen and won't be back until July!??

Sounds like you're having a great time - enjoy!

Stowmarket, United...
Level Contributor
201 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Nothing left from frozen and won't be back until July!??

Amanda w -We bought 2 frozen pins from harringtons on 30th April. They were not on display but cm had a boxful behind the counter! My daughter manage to persuade another cm to trade Olaf with her so she was very happy as he was sold out.