We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What to buy here

Level Contributor
33 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
What to buy here

Hi we hit DLP on 20.07 and I'm just wondering what you veteran DLP visitors would recommend we buy before we head off, as I've heard small things like ears are crazy expensive. We're driving so space isn't an issue and it's me hubby and dd who turns two while there.

Thanks

Norwich, United...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris
Level Contributor
9,798 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: What to buy here

Hi Andrea, I like to buy Disney tops for the kids before we go, dd who's 11, won't dress up I get him tops such as Phineus and Ferb!

Some posters like to buy Disney autograph books and chunky pens before they go so they can head straight to characters, I like an excuse to hit the shops as soon as I get there!

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
23,307 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: What to buy here

Hi Andrea, it can be worh buying costumes before you go as they are very expensive in resort.

Brierley, United...
Level Contributor
1,873 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: What to buy here

It's worth checking ebay out for sure.

I bought some Mickey ears on ebay for 99p buy it now and 66p p&p - I bought 3 pairs! They arrived yesterday and are fab, nice soft headband and the wars are padded. I also bidded on and won for £1.70 (incl p&p) and pair of pink sequinned ears with a coloured veil, official dlp ears too.

Edited: 16 May 2014, 08:16
Norwich, United...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris
Level Contributor
9,798 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: What to buy here

I meant ds is 11!

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
23,307 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: What to buy here

Some people don't want to spend a fortune on toys in resort so buy a selection of small things before they go and then wrap them up and leave one in the room each day a a surprise from Mickey et al.

Edited: 16 May 2014, 09:51
Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
23,307 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: What to buy here

Sorry, also meant to say that if you take a look at our ongoing prices thread it will give you a good idea of the cost of merch in DLP.

Level Contributor
33 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: What to buy here

Thanks guys I've just ordered some ears off eBay and a auto graph book and pen and I'm off to disney store in York on Thursday so grab some bits to wrap up for her birthday as the trip is her main gift so some dolls and costumes Ect will do for the big day. Thanks again guys been very helpful :)

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
23,307 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: What to buy here

You're welcome, have a fab trip!

9. Re: What to buy here

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 May 2015, 06:16
Get answers to your questions about Disneyland Paris
More Disneyland Paris Topics