We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Feeling to need to go again, but where and when?

Randalstown, United...
Level Contributor
1,009 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Feeling to need to go again, but where and when?

Hi havent been on in a while but now im feeling the urge to go back. Thinking October half term and possibly only myself and my 6 year old dd. Priced Sequoia and for 3 nights its around £1200 including half board, which is a crazy price! So the alternative is explorers at £290 plus tickets, much more reasonable. Would 2 or 3 days be enough in october or would summer holidays be better?? (maybe august)

Also is it still possible tobuy tickets though the french site (cant remember the name now)

thanks in advance.

Edited: 18 May 2014, 08:51
Randalstown, United...
Level Contributor
1,009 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Feeling to need to go again, but where and when?

Hi havent been on in a while but now im feeling the urge to go back. Thinking October half term and possibly only myself and my 6 year old dd. Priced Sequoia and for 3 nights its around £1200 including half board, which is a crazy price! So the alternative is explorers at £290 plus tickets, much more reasonable. Would 2 or 3 days be enough in october or would summer holidays be better?? (maybe august)

Also is it still possible tobuy tickets though the french site (cant remember the name now)

thanks in advance.

Edited: 18 May 2014, 08:52
Norwich, United...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris
Level Contributor
9,798 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Feeling to need to go again, but where and when?

Hi Cinders! Glad you're feeling the need for a return trip! £1200 for three nights is crazy money, is that including transport?

I think the Explorers looks like a fun hotel, I'd go with that for that price difference. I haven't been in October but I know that the summer holidays can be very busy (we're going again this summer holidays - mad!).

You can still buy tickets from websites such as Ticketnet.fr but we can't buy the cheaper annual passports any more unless you're a French resident.

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
23,307 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Feeling to need to go again, but where and when?

Hi Cinders - nice to see you back here!

I'd settle on October. It will be busy at half-term but Halloween is a great season and the theming is fab - we loved it. Happy planning!

Randalstown, United...
Level Contributor
1,009 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Feeling to need to go again, but where and when?

Hi ladies thanks for replies and firstly congrats on becomming DE's. Jofar that price is just hotel but includes haldfboard still not worth it. Have i missed any great 50% discount offers lately?

I am more inclined to go oct to see the halloween theme and cant wait to try the new ride just hope it is going to be suitable for little ones :)

Norwich, United...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris
Level Contributor
9,798 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Feeling to need to go again, but where and when?

Thanks! I'd love to go for Halloween so I think that's a good choice!

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
3,639 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Feeling to need to go again, but where and when?

Hi we are going October half term too.

It's my first off site visit.

This trip is for my big birthday so it's been planned for a while I started looking at onsite prices for last year when different offers came out.

To see what I could get for my money.

There way no way I would pay what disney ask for onsite for that week.

So it had to be offsite with dream AP.

Halloween looks great and I'm super excited to be going to the Halloween party too.

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
23,307 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Feeling to need to go again, but where and when?

Thanks Cinders xx Let us know what you decide!

Glasgow
Level Contributor
190 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Feeling to need to go again, but where and when?

Halloween looks great I would love to go then, I was pricing it for next year but so expensive! Is that one of the dearest times to go?

Randalstown, United...
Level Contributor
1,009 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Feeling to need to go again, but where and when?

Is the halloween party only on on halloween night?? Im looking at 26th to 29th. Disney prices are double what we paid for 4 of us last year and now the are pulling the characters i dont see the draw as emh are a bit early for us :)

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
23,307 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Feeling to need to go again, but where and when?

Yes, party is only on the 31st. If you go this October, characters will still be in the hotels :+)

Get answers to your questions about Disneyland Paris
More Disneyland Paris Topics