We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Daisy Duck

Germany
Level Contributor
166 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
Daisy Duck

My DD favourite Is Daisy Duck is she at the park? She's 6 and still takes her teddy daisy to bed!

Lancashire, UK
Level Contributor
270 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Daisy Duck

Yes she is. We met her in the studios at lunch time around the bandstand area.

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
23,307 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Daisy Duck

We met her in the Studios too and also in the DLH at Descent of the Stairs. Happy duck hunting!

Norwich, United...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris
Level Contributor
9,798 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Daisy Duck

Hi Nikki, we met Daisy in the Santa Fe hotel and in the Studios, but we haven't seen her every trip so there are no guarantees. It's always worth asking in City Hall if you're out to meet a particular character for your trip as they may have details if she's due in one of the parks.

Boston, United...
Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Daisy Duck

Hi we have just got back, we only found daisy at the descent of the stairs. I asked at city hall and they implied that she is hard to fiind, not sure if that is correct. We stayed at the hotel new York and she was not there on the 4 mornings that we were there for. We also ate at inventions twice and she wasn't there either. We did see her through the glass at cafe mickey one morning at breakfast.

Hope you find her x

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
23,307 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Daisy Duck

She can be tricky to find, apparently they only have a few CMs who are the right height ;+)

Glasgow
Level Contributor
190 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Daisy Duck

We also met daisy at Santa Fe and in studios we got a joint picture with daisy and Minnie x

Brechin, United...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris, Marne-la-Vallee
Level Contributor
6,459 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Daisy Duck

You mean she's not a real duck!

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
23,307 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Daisy Duck

Caspdex, I'm really sorry to break this to you, but....!

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
310 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Daisy Duck

We met daisy duck at lunchtime in cafe mickey at the end of March. My dd was delighted. I didn't realise we were lucky to catch her.

Brierley, United...
Level Contributor
1,873 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Daisy Duck

We've met daisy at Santa Fe and the kids danced with her at cowboy cookout, I sooooo wish they'd bring this back :(

She's sometimes at toon studio in the studios park, and she'll be on the parade and in the spring shows.