We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

buffalo bills....

Blackburn, United...
Level Contributor
109 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
buffalo bills....

Hi,

We are at DLP now until Saturday....We really fancy buffalo bills...is it possible to buy tickets while here and will they cost us a fortune? Is it worth it? We have 6 & 7 year old x

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
3,639 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: buffalo bills....

Try

http://www.ticketnet.fr/

You will need your hotel to print out for you

Brechin, United...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris, Marne-la-Vallee
Level Contributor
6,517 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: buffalo bills....

The box office is in the Village, you are probably too late for the cheapest tickets which you have to order from FNAC .

Waterloo, Belgium
Level Contributor
2,586 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: buffalo bills....

Don't forget that in th cost you have a meal, quite correct and that the kids will love.

Blackburn, United...
Level Contributor
109 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: buffalo bills....

Thanks, I dithered for a week before we arrived here, had seen the cheap tickets, decided to book and they were all sold out :-( not sure whether I want to pay €210 to be honest

Jersey, United...
Level Contributor
5,764 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: buffalo bills....

If you can afford it and you think you might regret not going once you leave, then I would book it. It is a dinner show so 2 birds with 1 stone.

New Forest, United...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris, Marne-la-Vallee
Level Contributor
54,139 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: buffalo bills....

The cheaper Malin tickets have to be purchased at least 5 days before use, the same as Francilien park tickets. (As far as I recall).

You can use meal plan vouchers towards the cost of BBWWS if that helps.

Or if both parents are not bothered about seeing the show you can save money if just one takes the children.

Look for leaflets at Disney hotels information desks or the tourist info building by Chessy station. They may be doing a special offer for BBWWS.

Brierley, United...
Level Contributor
1,873 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: buffalo bills....

I have just checked on the ticketnet site and the €35 tickets are showing as available for Friday? You will need to print them out though as the etickets option though I think. The tickets will be emailed to you. I booked these tickets last week after umming and aahing like you :)

Hope this helps.

ticketnet.fr/fr/…315043

(This link should take you straight to the tickets for €35)

Edited: 27 May 2014, 09:02
Blackburn, United...
Level Contributor
109 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: buffalo bills....

How bizarre they definitely weren't showing as available yesterday! Wonder if my hotel will have a printer available for us to use? It would be fab going on Friday as it's our last night!

9. Re: buffalo bills....

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 May 2015, 05:17