We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

booking for june 2015?

Newmarket, United...
Level Contributor
92 posts
1 review
Save Topic
booking for june 2015?

hi everyone,

i have a few questions...

im thinking of booking for june next year, 2 adults and 2 kids, will be 8 and 5. was thinking around 15th june maybe, mon-fri to avoid weekends, at santa fe. price ive got is £716. does that sound ok?

what is it like in june? is it usually very busy? i think those dates avoid french/uk hols. is weather usually ok?

we went feb this yr but it was french & uk half term so was quite busy and a bit wet.

we also got the free half board offer. shame that offer isnt on at the moment and that theyve taken away under 12's free :(

thanks for any replies :)

Jersey, United...
Level Contributor
5,763 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: booking for june 2015?

Hi, we went in June 2 years ago. Weather was quite nice, rained just once I think. Shorts and t shirts most of time. Possibly sweatshirt or light jacket at night.

I think from what I remember it was just Jersey and Scotland on half term and not any of France Spain Italy etc or England.

Wait times were usually 5-45 minutes depending on ride. Crush coaster always seemed to be 60+ minutes but hated the ride and never waited again.

We went from a Sunday I think for 4 nights

Norwich, United...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris
Level Contributor
9,798 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: booking for june 2015?

Hi, £716 for four nights doesn't seem to bad to me. I'm paying £14 more than that for four nights at the Cheyenne this summer holidays, but that's booked with an annual pass discount of 30%.

I haven't been in June, but it shouldn't be overly busy if you're missing school holidays, the weather should, hopefully, be warmer then too as it's much the same as the weather in the UK. Although nobody can predict whether or not it will rain!

If you haven't already done so, it's worth pricing up the other hotels for the same dates as sometimes in off peak times there can be hardly any difference between the two stars and the three stars.

Kildare, Ireland
Level Contributor
1,133 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: booking for june 2015?

Hi we went early June last year. I don;t t recall it being too busy but it was very hot!!!

Def worth checking other hotels for price difference too.

Newmarket, United...
Level Contributor
92 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: booking for june 2015?

thanks both for your replies :)

looks like it will be june then, unless anyone knows of any other time that will work out cheaper, have ok weather and avoid uk/france hols?

have had a look at the other hotels aswell, theyre about £150 more. we really like sante fe though so will probably stick with that.

just waiting for eurostar to release dates now. i think im more excited than the kids :)

Norwich, United...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris
Level Contributor
9,798 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: booking for june 2015?

Yes £150 is a huge difference!

The cheapest time to go is January to March usually, but the weather will be colder obviously! They sometimes have more ride/attraction closures at that time of year, but not always.

Edited: 28 May 2014, 15:23
Jersey, United...
Level Contributor
5,763 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: booking for june 2015?

We go 22 March so should hopefully avoid holidays. Cheaper but not quite as cheap as jan,feb

Not a clue about the weather then. not too fussed as will go prepared and have 5 full days

Edited: 28 May 2014, 16:22
Stockport, United...
Level Contributor
414 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: booking for june 2015?

Hi we are going on June the 15th this year staying at Santa 're :) ill let you no how busy it is and how the weather is. I'm sure we avoid all the holidays going on these dates. Sounds like a good price, I've been pricing up next year and only cheaper one I have found is £540 4 nights 5 days Feb 13th at SL or for a little.more Newport bay :)

Newmarket, United...
Level Contributor
92 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: booking for june 2015?

ooh that would be brilliant, thank you. would love to know what its like when you go.

Stockport, United...
Level Contributor
414 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: booking for june 2015?

Just got back from DLP and just to say the weather was fantastic could not.of asked.for better, so.hot.and.sunny :)

Helsinki, Finland
Level Contributor
2,268 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: booking for june 2015?

Hi, the current offer on the Finnish Disneyland site for next year (whole of next year until November) is book 4 nights and get 2 nights free, but the problem is that you have to pay it all at once. Still might be worth to price it up. (the Disney site for Finland and Sweden is in English)

Get answers to your questions about Disneyland Paris
More Disneyland Paris Topics