We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What time to leave :-(

Sheffield
Level Contributor
404 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
What time to leave :-(

On about the millionth version of my itinerary! We leave on a Friday and have a flight from CDG at 20:55 already booked vea shuttle.

What time do I need to get the shuttle from the parks and where abouts do we get on it? We are staying in the Cheyenne.

Thanks

South Devon, United...
Level Contributor
3,728 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: What time to leave :-(

I know that the vea shuttle leaves from just outside the main entrance of the Cheyenne.

I don't know how frequent they are or how you can find out.

If it's soon, the Cheyenne concierge will have a timetable.

South Devon, United...
Level Contributor
3,728 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: What time to leave :-(

I'm sure you can get it from the station too, if you want to go straight from the parks.

Someone more knowledgeable than I will be able to help you x

Brechin, United...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris, Marne-la-Vallee
Level Contributor
6,510 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: What time to leave :-(

They advise you to leave at least 3hrs before your departure, so I would go for the 17.30 from the Cheyenne .i would just leave your luggage at the Cheyenne , I couldn't be bothered taking it to the parks and paying to store it for an extra 15 mins in the park.

vea-shuttle.co.uk/timetables-prices/…

4. Re: What time to leave :-(

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 June 2015, 07:15
Get answers to your questions about Disneyland Paris
More Disneyland Paris Topics