We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

4 days to go, where to leave luggage?

Level Contributor
180 posts
Save Topic
4 days to go, where to leave luggage?

Hi all only me again!

We leave in 4 days eeeek!

So what I wanted to know was when we check out of the cheyenne where should we leave our luggage? Were getting the eurostar back home and that doesn't leave till 6pm.

I don't really want to leave it at the cheyenne cause were have to walk back there to get it then go to the station.

Is there somewhere to leave it near the parks? If so how much is it?

Tia :)

london
Level Contributor
390 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 4 days to go, where to leave luggage?

You may want to add the Disney express service to your booking, its £16 per adult. All you have to do is take your luggage to the disney express service once you get off the eurostar. They take it to the hotel for you so you can go straight to the parks :)))

Then on your departure day all you have to do is check out take your luggage to the holding room next door to reception and you pick it up from the disney express servivce when you arrive at the station.

We done this last year and will defo be doing it again in February, means more time having fun in the parks :)

england
Level Contributor
1,880 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 4 days to go, where to leave luggage?

Hiya, I'd you the express service. It will cost you 11euro per room. You leave the luggage at the hotel when you check out & it will be at the station for you to pick up before your train.

england
Level Contributor
1,880 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 4 days to go, where to leave luggage?

Just to clarify It will cost 16euro per adult to use on arrival & departure but if you want it just for departure 11euro per room (not per person)

Level Contributor
180 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: 4 days to go, where to leave luggage?

Thanks for your replies ladies. So you don't need to book it ahead of going? In case we don't do that can we leave them at the disneyland hotel? Do you know how much that costs?

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
23,307 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: 4 days to go, where to leave luggage?

Hi, there's no charge to leave luggage at the DLH but strictly speaking, it's for DLH guests only. You could pay to store it at Guest Services at the park entrance.

Level Contributor
180 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: 4 days to go, where to leave luggage?

Do you know how much it is to store at guest services lelly?

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
23,307 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: 4 days to go, where to leave luggage?

I think it's between €3 and €9 depending on the size of bag.

Edited: 07 June 2014, 16:51
Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
23,307 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: 4 days to go, where to leave luggage?

Obviously if you have a fair bit of stuff it could work out cheaper to use Express.

Level Contributor
180 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: 4 days to go, where to leave luggage?

Ok thanks :)

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
23,307 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: 4 days to go, where to leave luggage?

No worries :+) If you use the Express service, just be sure to give yourself plenty of time at the station to collect your luggage as it can get very busy,