We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ordering duffy through the DLP site...

St Andrews, United...
Level Contributor
2,141 posts
55 reviews
Save Topic
ordering duffy through the DLP site...

My son clocked the picture of fireman duffy the disney bear and being only two and in love with anything fire engine/fireman related and loving duffy I'm going to attempt the mail order as we're not back in parks till next year.

I emailed today through the form on the 'contact us' area. Any idea how long it takes to hear back and how long before I can pay and expect him to arrive?

Also anyone any idea if it's actually charged in euro or pound?

Thanks for any help, I'm not keen on the internet for shopping so figured it was safest way to get a hold of him!

Norwich, United...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris
Level Contributor
9,790 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: ordering duffy through the DLP site...

Bumping for you!

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
3,859 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: ordering duffy through the DLP site...

If you can get a Duffy build a bear sells a very realistic fire man's outfit for 12 pounds which fit the little guy x

New Forest, United...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris, Marne-la-Vallee
Level Contributor
52,755 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: ordering duffy through the DLP site...

Hi

If you have emailed Disney mail order in Resort they should reply but I don't know the usual time frame. They would charge you the cost and postage in euros, so your card provider would convert that to sterling at the rate of exchange on the day they debit your account.

I only have hand luggage on my next trip so no room to bring a Duffy home but I will have hold luggage in October if you can wait until then, assuming I can get Duffy and fireman outfit.

But build a bear outfits are cheaper.

Edited: 25 June 2014, 18:17
St Andrews, United...
Level Contributor
2,141 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: ordering duffy through the DLP site...

Thanks for the bump up and the responses :)

Euro is fine, I have a card for that! I was thinking if they offered gbp it'd probably be a bad conversion and would work out more expensive.

Heard nothing back yet, I will await patiently for a week or so but if nothing at all I'll grab a fireman uniform from BaB next time we're in Edinburgh (I need to go to BaB anyway as our cinder bear is a true cinderella at the moment as Scotrail zoomed over a glass slipper... oops! Lol)

I can't decide if the mail order is a great find or seriously dangerous. .. I may end up very poor with a house that resembles world of disney! !

Thanks again.

5. Re: ordering duffy through the DLP site...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 June 2015, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Disneyland Paris
More Disneyland Paris Topics