We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Disneyland in feb?

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
65 posts
Save Topic
Disneyland in feb?

Is it a good time to visit, is it busy? Weather wise is it very cold? Do they have as much parades and shows on etc?

Hoping to plan another visit. It's very addictive and magical, and I see there's good offers on for 2nights extra

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
753 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Disneyland in feb?

Hi we have been last 2 years in Feb , weather was mixed . last year freezing , this year milder but showery.

Parks were busy but rides had shorter wait times on weekdays , worth avoiding weekends if you can , much shorter ques for rides , restaurants etc.

The parade was on at 5 and dreams was on at 8 pm , better time for kids to see it

Edited: 30 June 2014, 23:18
Neath, United...
Level Contributor
1,356 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Disneyland in feb?

hi

I have visited this past feb also

there are attraction closures due to refurbishment/maintenance and not all the restos will be open everyday as it is low season. here

dlpguide.com/calendar/…

as above, I thought it was quite mild for the time of year with some sporadic showers.

avoid the weekends if you can as it does get very busy, on weekdays though very short wait times and lots of walk-ons

park hours for last feb here

dlpguide.com/calendar/…

Edited: 30 June 2014, 23:35
New Forest, United...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris, Marne-la-Vallee
Level Contributor
53,615 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Disneyland in feb?

Hi

I was there February 2014 as well, and met welshie, figment dreams, Irish Dublin and jofar there at the same time. My dates were 11th - 14th. For valentines day they had a special descent of the stairs in the Disneyland hotel but can't say if that will continue in future - I hope so.

It can feel a bit flat or less magical at quiet off peak times with no special season, and more restaurants in the parks will be closed, but good for short or non existent ride queue lines.

Next year zone C are on holiday 14th Feb to 2nd March so the parks will be much busier during this period , even though many local people will go on skiing holidays for some of the time.

Check Spanish holidays as well.

New Forest, United...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
53,615 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Disneyland in feb?

Hi Welshie! You have been quiet lately. I was wondering if you were ok. Have you just been lurking?

New Forest, United...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
53,615 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Disneyland in feb?

It wasn't just a shower when we were watching Dreams one night - it ruddy POURED! Luckily we got places early on town square gazebo so we didn't get wet, but many people began leaving the park as it was torrential.

New Forest, United...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
53,615 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Disneyland in feb?

But that can happen any time of the year. I have watched the parade in the pouring rain in Summer more than once.

Norwich, United...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris
Level Contributor
9,810 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Disneyland in feb?

We really enjoyed our February trip this year. Next February our schools in Norwich have a week of starting 14th for half term.

It was busier in the half term, but not as busy as Easter and summer holidays.

Norwich, United...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris
Level Contributor
9,810 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Disneyland in feb?

Hi Welshie!

Neath, United...
Level Contributor
1,356 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Disneyland in feb?

Hi Jo and Figgy

I had to cancel my December trip due to circumstances at home so I just dropped out of the forum, but hopefully will be re-booking today for off-site and will get a AP, if your offer to sponsor me Figgy is still open ? Thanks very much.

forgot about that downpoor during Dreams lol

Edited: 01 July 2014, 09:07
New Forest, United...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
53,615 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Disneyland in feb?

Yes, I can still sponsor you Welshie, and hopefully two others so I can get my free 12 months! It's tricky because you have to sponsor the three people in a set time period, so it's easier if you can get three on the same trip. I am only there 1st - 3rd in December.