We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airport to dream castle?

Ireland
Level Contributor
50 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Airport to dream castle?

Could someone advise me the best way to travel to the Dreamcastle? The hotel has told us to book the bus but a friend suggested the TGV train which is much quicker. Will the train take us close to the hotel? The website would not let us book the train so we don't want to leave it until we arrive at the airport...we travel on Friday...can anyone help please???

Newport, United...
Level Contributor
911 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Airport to dream castle?

I wouldn't get the train as you would then need to get a bus from The train station at DLP to Dream Castle. I would either get the VEA bus (as long as it definitely stops at your hotel) or book a private transfer. The quickest is a private transfer but if you are going Friday you might it difficult to find someone available.

Edited: 01 July 2014, 22:08
Brechin, United...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris, Marne-la-Vallee
Level Contributor
6,459 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Airport to dream castle?

The TGV is probably the slowest transfer, and total hassle from start to finish, especially for offsite hotels. The TGV is quick from A-B at a specific time. Unfortunately your journey doesn't start at A, or finish at B, plus you don't know the exact time you will arrive at CDG.It can be upto 2hrs between trains. A private shuttle is the easiest way. This thread contains a few links

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g2079053-i21935-…

However at this late stage they maybe fully booked.Failing that try the VEA

http://vea-shuttle.co.uk/

The Dream Castle is a partner hotel so check on that service first, or you could take the regular Disney one to the Disney Hotel and get the shuttle from the front of the station to the Dream Castle.

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
618 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Airport to dream castle?

Some of the VEA shuttles (clearly signposted at CDG airport) just do the Disney hotels and others do the strip that includes the Dream Castle as well. Rather than waiting for one that goes direct, it's probably quicker to get on the first one and if needs be, get off at the Disneyland transport terminal, then catch another shuttle to the hotel (they come every ten mins or so and it's a quick 5 min journey) It's the stand nearest the Disney Village on the side opposite the Disney hotel stands!

4. Re: Airport to dream castle?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 July 2015, 07:16