We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Eurostar

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
330 posts
Save Topic
Eurostar

I went to the doctors today and I got 4 lots of cream for my son eczema and by the time we go it already been used would I have a problem on the eurostar with me it be in the suitcase. The same coming back into the uk do I need to being anything It just came to my mind

Edited: 03 July 2014, 22:26
Level Contributor
1,060 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Eurostar

I don't think there's any problem taking cream on the Eurostar, opened or not :-)

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
330 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Eurostar

It's just we go thow customs there and back I was worried..

Norwich, United...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris
Level Contributor
23,307 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Eurostar

Hi Sharon, you'll be fine, we take our DD's steroid cream and emollient on every trip without a problem.

Edited: 03 July 2014, 22:34
Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
330 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Eurostar

That's good Even tho it's 2 big tubs of cream I'm glad it's ok to take them. His legs get really bad in the heat

Norwich, United...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris
Level Contributor
23,307 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Eurostar

Oh bless him :+( DD is so much better than she was but the backs of her knees are really sore at the moment; like you say, it's the heat.

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
330 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Eurostar

This is the 1st time aboard I prop have to use it. Took him to oz when he was 11 months and had to take it then but the cream didn't work ( different kind of heat) he suffer really bad

7. Re: Eurostar

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 July 2015, 07:16