We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Queuing to meet characters

Newcastle, United...
Level Contributor
432 posts
44 reviews
Save Topic
Queuing to meet characters

How does this work? Should I be they queuing before the allotted time to meet for example Rapunzel?

Also the princess pavilion is bound to attract my girls. Can I send them off with DH while I stand at the old mill for tickets or do we all need to be there? I know tickets are given out at 10:30, should I be waiting before this time?

Thanks

Norwich, United...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris
Level Contributor
9,830 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Queuing to meet characters

Hi Elle, yes I'd get there earlier than the advertised times. This was certainly the case at the Princess Pavilion for us. You won't all have to stand in line for PP to get tickets but you will need everyone's park tickets/APs.

When it comes to queuing for the characters and PP once you have your tickets then everyone should queue together.

New Forest, United...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris, Marne-la-Vallee
Level Contributor
54,118 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Queuing to meet characters

Hi Elle,

People will certainly begin queueing to meet Rapunzel before the 11.30 time shown on the park programme from 5th July. When she was at Casey's Corner during Spring Season the queue stretched down Liberty Arcade and was 2 hours long sometimes.

InsideDLParis reported that Rapunzel would be there from 10 - 3 from 5th July, but the programme for 5th - 11th still shows the time as 11.30 - 12.15.

Worth checking at City Hall.

Pontefract, United...
Level Contributor
1,071 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Queuing to meet characters

We queued last week for rapunzel at 10:30ish queue was just past the fist coner after the rope barriers so not super huge but we were told that we were as 45min mark and it was about 12:45 before we got to meet her but dh waited with dd in pram and me and ss did btm fp queue then went on btm in that time

Newcastle, United...
Level Contributor
432 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Queuing to meet characters

Thanks, sounds like I'll be doing a lot of queuing, thank goodness for cafe Mickey whee I can sit down whilst they indulge their need for characters!

uk
Level Contributor
819 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Queuing to meet characters

At the old mill they just ask for one of you to queue with your park tickets for your party. We met ariel yesterday and she was adoreable with my little lady. Was so special . When u queue you can ask for a particular time slot. I got 7 pm entry ticket.

Newcastle, United...
Level Contributor
432 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Queuing to meet characters

Thanks! We are hoping for earlier in the day but would be pleased with anything that doesn't clash with the parade

uk
Level Contributor
819 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Queuing to meet characters

Don't forget descent of the stairs as well . today we got pics with Mickey ,Minnie, the chipmunks, Donald, goofy and pinnichios dad .cant spell his name . all without any queuing, bonus ....

Newcastle, United...
Level Contributor
432 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Queuing to meet characters

Yes, I have that penciled in for the Thursday, maybe Mickey waffles before hand too - yum!

9. Re: Queuing to meet characters

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 July 2015, 06:17
Get answers to your questions about Disneyland Paris
More Disneyland Paris Topics