We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Disney Holidays

somewhere in the...
Level Contributor
169 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Disney Holidays

I wonder if someone can help me. I'm trying to book a 3 night, 4 day trip to Davy Crockett in November through disneyholidays.co.uk.

Has anyone booked with this site?

I've had a good quote from them which offers the 4 day tickets but I need to ask them some questions.

I've tried sending this through their contact form on the website but had no reply.

They only have a UK freephone number but as I'm not in the UK I can't get through on it. Does anyone know of any other number to contact them on or if someone could be kind enough to call them on 0800 169 0737 to ask them for a number for callers from outside of the UK, I'd be extremely grateful.

thanks

New Forest, United...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris, Marne-la-Vallee
Level Contributor
53,250 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Disney Holidays

Hi,

What questions do you need to ask? Can we answer them for you?

You can email DCR on

DLP.CPG.FRONT.OFFICE@disney.com

Their phone number is

0033 160 45 69 00

You need a car staying at DCR as there is no public transport.

somewhere in the...
Level Contributor
169 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Disney Holidays

I think my main questions were about left luggage and using the park tickets on the day we arrive. I can't actually remember what else I asked in my email.

It's just nice to be able to talk to the people you're giving your credit card details to!

We're hiring a car so that's not an issue.

I'd also just like to know if anyone else has booked through this company and that they're legit.

Norwich, United...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris
Level Contributor
23,307 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Disney Holidays

Hi, I haven't booked through them but they are legit. It's the Walt Disney Travel Company, basically Disney's own travel agency. Just be aware that you are booking through an agent rather than direct with Disney so there are different T&C.

somewhere in the...
Level Contributor
169 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Disney Holidays

Thanks LellyCaw1 - anything specifically I should look out for? I actually got a better quote from them than from Disney direct.

Norwich, United...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris
Level Contributor
23,307 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Disney Holidays

We've had one poster who had experienced somr problems amending her booking through them, although it was sorted in the end. Other posters have reported good experiences. They do often seem to come in cheaper than booking direct with Disney and there's also the fact that they don't levy a booking fee.

6. Re: Disney Holidays

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 July 2015, 23:15