We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Princess meet and greet

Belfast, United...
4 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Princess meet and greet

Hi,

How does the princess meet and greet @ the princess pavilion work?

Are you allocated a time slot? Would it be ok to wait in the queue and get the children to come when near the top? Do people line up as soon as emh opens?

Many thanks

fitz

Edited: 17 July 2014, 18:35
Norwich, United...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris
Level Contributor
9,790 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Princess meet and greet

Hi Fitz, during peak times the a Princess Pavilion has a ticket system, queues do start building during Extra Magic Hours so it's best to get there as early as possible. Not all of you will need to queue together at this point but you will need to show all tickets for your party.

You'll be given a timed ticket to take to the PP, when it's your time you will all need to queue together, but you may still face queuing for an hour +!

New Forest, United...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris, Marne-la-Vallee
Level Contributor
52,752 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Princess meet and greet

Hi

We have threads about the princess pavilion and the reservation ticket system in our top questions. When they are operating the reservations you have to show your park tickets at the Old Mill in fantasyland to get tickets for a specific time to see one Princess in the pavilion.

At off peak times when the reservation system does not run you just queue at the pavilion door.

Once inside the pavilion they won't let other family members come and join you.

Lancashire
Level Contributor
686 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Princess meet and greet

I queued up from 9.30 when emh got busy. Was about 5th in the queue. Hubby took kids on rides til about 10:15. I then met them by the old mill after I had got the ticket. Was mainly grown ups waiting on their own..... I got lucky and met a few nice people which helped pass the time!

4. Re: Princess meet and greet

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 July 2015, 05:17