We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Breakfast at Disneyland Hotel

Cramlington, United...
Level Contributor
68 posts
Save Topic
Breakfast at Disneyland Hotel

Hi

We have booked a second visit to disney staying 19-23 March at DCR. We have decided to travel to the disney area the day before as we have a long long drive. I'm trying to find a cheap hotel nearby for the night of the 18th but we would like to have breakfast at the DLH on our first day.

Is it still possible for non residents to have breakfast there and does anyone know the cost? Any other suggestions of where we could have breakfast in the park would be great

Thanks Kirsty

Bury St Edmunds...
Level Contributor
815 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Breakfast at Disneyland Hotel

Non-residents can still have breakfast at the DLH but a few months ago they put the price up to 35euros for adults which was certainly out of our price range. Annette's in the village do a good breakfast apparently and I think you can get have breakfast at the New York for 10 euros or so.

Alternatively you could spend the night in Val d'Europe and pick up some croissants and juice from the supermarket nearby.

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
23,307 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Breakfast at Disneyland Hotel

Hi, the price of DLH breakfast has jumped up to €35 per adult and non-residents may be turned away if the hotel is busy. How about Annette's Diner in the Village?

Norwich, United...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris
Level Contributor
9,815 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Breakfast at Disneyland Hotel

Hi Kirsty, the price of breakfast at the DLH has gone up to a staggering €35 per adult and €15 for children! We think it's because they're trying to discourage non DLH residents.

Annette's Diner in e Village do a very generous (and delicious) breakfast but I think they open at 10am.

Norwich, United...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris
Level Contributor
9,815 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Breakfast at Disneyland Hotel

Great minds ladies!

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
23,307 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Breakfast at Disneyland Hotel

Hat trick!

Cramlington, United...
Level Contributor
68 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Breakfast at Disneyland Hotel

Wow don't think we will stretch to those prices!! So pleased I checked instead of just turning up.

Think it will either be breakfast from the supermarket or if I can book somewhere with it included. We were really hoping to go get our tickets early and make the most of EMH so Annette's is out I think.

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
23,307 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Breakfast at Disneyland Hotel

Don't blame you, it's nice but not worth that price!

Level Contributor
1,070 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Breakfast at Disneyland Hotel

When i stayed offsite last month we went to Hotel Santa Fe for breakfast the next morning. The cost for 1 adult and 2 children was €10.70, but you can only pay for this with cash.

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
23,307 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Breakfast at Disneyland Hotel

When Figgy checked in December, breakfast at the Hotel New York was €12.29 adults, €5.69 children. It's really nice and includes both a continental and hot selection. Coukd be a good option if you want something hot but don't want to wait for Annette's to open.

Neath, United...
Level Contributor
1,356 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Breakfast at Disneyland Hotel

I wouldn't mind going to New York Hotel for breakfast at that price, cheers Lelly