We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Back to school stationary!

Sheffield
Level Contributor
404 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Back to school stationary!

My dd always has her school stationary and lunch box, bag and water bottle from the disney store. We're going to dlp at the end of August, I was wondering if they're likely to have a better range there than in our uk store and if it's likely to be much more expensive in resort rather than the uk. Any ideas?

Norwich, United...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris
Level Contributor
9,830 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Back to school stationary!

Hi Iwragg, I haven't noticed but will have a look when we're there THIS WEEK!

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
23,307 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Back to school stationary!

Ooh Jofar, I'd be interested to know too! Sort of related - they had lots of Frozen stationery in our local Disney Store yesterday.

Norwich, United...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris
Level Contributor
9,830 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Back to school stationary!

Noooooo, I'm up the city tomorrow to get Euros! Don't tell me this!

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
23,307 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Back to school stationary!

Ha ha, resistance is futile!

Norwich, United...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris
Level Contributor
9,830 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Back to school stationary!

You're right, who am I to resist?

Wouldn't want the nice Disney Store people to be disappointed that I didn't buy there nice merch.

Sheffield
Level Contributor
404 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Back to school stationary!

Thanks is really appreciate it! We're in dlp right at the end of the hols so need to decide whether to get everythin in disney store here before we go or wait until we get to dlp!

Level Contributor
188 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Back to school stationary!

I think the world of Disney in the village had stationary they had the usual packs of 6 pens etc and some lovely single ones. I got a friends little girl a pen which was a belle doll and her boy a Mickey Mouse light up hand pen. There was some lovely ones

Lunch boxes I did not see, there was lots if cups but only ones really u wld use at home with the straw to side and the straw out of the closed top with bubble at bottom with a toy in like u wld get in Disney stores here I didn't see any flask type ones suitable for school just them and coffee cups! Lunch boxes the only ones I seen was the ones that u got when u paid extra for them with a kids meal at counter top restaurants but they are fab they are red and black to look like Mickey Mouse and have ears on the top! I had to get my boys them as very cute but I don't think they would be robost enough for school everyday for a year!

Level Contributor
188 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Back to school stationary!

Also I was looking a school bag for my little boy starting nursery and I didn't see very many at all. There was one that was black with blue Disneyland Paris 2014 on it but that was really the only one I seen and I always had my eye out for them. There may have been girls ones I don't rem seeing any but as I was looking for a boys one I can't be certain, I may have seen one and paid no attention to it

manama
Level Contributor
57 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Back to school stationary!

I really want to know too if I will get the lunch box, bag and water bottle from DLP. My daughter loves Frozen. I'll be visiting London first and not sure if I should buy this from Disney Store at London or wait to go DLP end of August.

Cork, Ireland
Level Contributor
75 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Back to school stationary!

If you see what you want in the Disney Store at home, buy it!!!

Pricing in euro is more expensive, so much so that if I'm buying a couple of things it can work out a lot cheaper for me to buy from the .co.uk store and pay for delivery than buy in euro. A dress I was looking at recently is £30, which should be under €38 (€37.85 at today's average rate) but is priced at €49.