We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Towels

Barnstaple, United...
Level Contributor
1,337 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
Towels

Hi, funny question but am I right in thinking towels are provided free of charge at SL pool. And also Adagio room in the apartments, do you get towels provided? Thanks, less than 3 weeks just fine tuning little details 😊

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
1,052 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Towels

No idea about the towels but it's 17 sleeps!! Noticed you are there the same time as us but you have an extra day :)

New Forest, United...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris, Marne-la-Vallee
Level Contributor
53,403 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Towels

Hi

I think they charge for towels in SL pool changing rooms but you can take your own or use ones from your room.

As far as I know they do supply towels in rooms in adagio Aparthotel but not usually flannels.

The bath towels in the Disney hotels are not beach size ones so some people prefer to take their own.

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
743 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Towels

They charge for towels unless your staying Gf then they are provided free

Bury St Edmunds...
Level Contributor
812 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Towels

When we were staying at the SL they weren't charging for towels at the pool. They just handed them out as you came in.

Barnstaple, United...
Level Contributor
1,337 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Towels

Hi thanks everyone. We are GF and are moving onto a self catering holiday on the Dordogne after Disney but thinking can't take everything in the SL.

Ah twinklestar, I really took note of your trip report about having a little one and have quoted it lots to my friend who we are going with who has a 2 year old. hope you have a lovely time too. Can't believe it is so close, after having booked it over a year ago and now it is nearly here 😊

York, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
31 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Towels

We stayed at the SL (not Golden Forest) in June and there was a big heap of towels on the way into the pool that we were told to help ourselves from.

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
1,052 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Towels

Ah I know not long now, I'm sooo excited! Have you done your ADRs?

I hope my TR is of some use to your friends. I think the one thing I would do different is keep little legs on reins. She had a meltdown when I put them on her so I left them off but this time around she'll be wearing them. I think it will be far to busy for her to run around freely. We are going to be using them lots for the next fortnight so she's used to them - she hates them so this should be fun lol :)

Barnstaple, United...
Level Contributor
1,337 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Towels

Ha I always used reins for my girls, my friend doesn't but will mention it to her. We have standard meal plan and aren't really paying any extra as want to have some money left to eAt out on the second week. But have buffets for hungry boys and picky girls,! So Monday is Agrabah, Tuesday cafe mickey, we'd la grange and Thursday RDS then not sure what time we will hang around to on Friday, can be late, but will do counter service. I like the look of a few but will have a look at figgy's photos and menus this week.

How about you?

Weert, The...
Level Contributor
322 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Towels

The adagio has towels but doesn't change them during your stay.

There are exactly enough towels for the amount of people the room is based for.

If you want new towels you need to pay for it.

Barnstaple, United...
Level Contributor
1,337 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Towels

1113mollyb that is great thank

juttawdw brilliant thank you, we are just there for one night so that won't be a problem. I wasn't sure how it worked as they were apartments