We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Travel from CDG to Kyriad hotel

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
Save Topic
Travel from CDG to Kyriad hotel

Hi, just wondered if anyone knew how to get from CDG to the kyriad hotel, cheapest but easiest way possible, I have a boy with special needs so a crowded bus isn't the best option, and I've seen the shuttle bus doesn't go to that hotel, I've looked at transfers an the cheapest I found was €88, any ideas or info would be great thank you :-)

Brechin, United...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris, Marne-la-Vallee
Level Contributor
6,382 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Travel from CDG to Kyriad hotel

The most convenient is usually a private transfer to meet you at arrivals, and drive you straight to your hotel. The ones that our posters often use and recommend do not charge in advance - you just pay the driver at the end of each journey. They will be waiting for you at arrivals with a name card, and the vehicle is usually parked close by.

They also provide suitable child and baby seats if you give kids ages when you book. Price depends on the number of passengers, and starts from around € 60 one way depending on the company. Some give a discount if you book them both ways.

The companies that we suggest are -

www.ezyshuttle.com

www.isprestige.com

www.prestige-transfer.com

2. Re: Travel from CDG to Kyriad hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 July 2015, 06:16