We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Santa Fe hotel - difference between rooms

Helsinki, Finland
Level Contributor
2,268 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Santa Fe hotel - difference between rooms

Hi,

is there any difference between rooms at Santa Fe except for the location (are they all same inside/refurbished) and where are standard rooms usually located? Thanks.

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
3,639 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Santa Fe hotel - difference between rooms

It's been a long time since we stayed at the Santa Fe, but it was location only.

Thinking of a new booking ??

Lol x

South East England...
Level Contributor
2,031 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Santa Fe hotel - difference between rooms

I'm fairly sure it's just location that's different although I think you get a kettle in the 'upgraded' rooms

Helsinki, Finland
Level Contributor
2,268 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Santa Fe hotel - difference between rooms

Thanks guys..btw, do all SF rooms have 2 double beds? or are there also some with 1 king size sort of bed?

Edited: 28 July 2014, 23:21
Glasgow
Level Contributor
190 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Santa Fe hotel - difference between rooms

I'm sure all rooms are the same, you are charged extra due to location. I had the cheaper room in April and had a kettle in the room x

New Forest, United...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris, Marne-la-Vallee
Level Contributor
53,053 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Santa Fe hotel - difference between rooms

Hi,

All the rooms are the same apart from their family rooms for up to 6 people, and adapted ones for disabled guests.

El dorado ones are closer to the main building. Rio grande are closer to the river and the path to the parks. Standard ones are inbetween these.

6. Re: Santa Fe hotel - difference between rooms

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 July 2015, 06:15
Get answers to your questions about Disneyland Paris
More Disneyland Paris Topics