We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ADRs booked yipee!

Yorkshire Dales...
Level Contributor
1,276 posts
147 reviews
Save Topic
ADRs booked yipee!

Just rang on the discounted telephone number as recommended on here - many thanks for that. Got the times we wanted as well so I am now a bit giddy!

When booking Chef Mickey for 23 rd September she did say that it was only open until 5pm - so not sure if this is correct. I booked for 12 o clock and included my birthday cake yipee. Also got Plaza Gardens for 12.30 on the Wednesday and Hunters Grill for 6 pm the day of my birthday. We had wanted to do Agrabah on the Friday but it of course is closed as we know.

All the advice on this forum made that very simple thanks to you all.

Norwich, United...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris
Level Contributor
23,307 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: ADRs booked yipee!

Hi, just a thought but it seems unlikely that Cafe Mickey would only be open until 5pm. Could she have misheard you say Chef Mickey and booked you into Chez Remy instead? Seems more likely Chez Remy would close at 5pm.

Yorkshire Dales...
Level Contributor
1,276 posts
147 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: ADRs booked yipee!

That's what I thought and rang back but she said no definitely chef mickey with the characters. Still not totally sure now though.

Norwich, United...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris
Level Contributor
23,307 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: ADRs booked yipee!

Mmm, I guess it could be closing early, seems odd though...

Yorkshire Dales...
Level Contributor
1,276 posts
147 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: ADRs booked yipee!

Lol got my son to callback definitely booked cafe mickey with cake. I bet she said it closes at 5 as they are taking a lot of bookings for chez Remy and maybe thought initially that's what I said. But she was laughing that it was definitely cafe mickey I had booked plus the cake. Poor woman will be thinking we are crazy probably not far off. She did think he said the 21st and not the 23 rd and said it was for the princesses and he said no the 23rd.

Much easier at wdw being able to book online. Blame me and the medication lol.

Edited: 29 July 2014, 10:04
Norwich, United...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris
Level Contributor
23,307 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: ADRs booked yipee!

LOL, you sound like me, I end up ringing about ten times! Glad you're sorted, I agree about online reservations, I'd much prefer it. Not long for you now!

Yorkshire Dales...
Level Contributor
1,276 posts
147 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: ADRs booked yipee!

No not long but we are still waiting for grandsons first passport so we have fingers crossed.

Thanks again for all the info lelly it has been a great help.

Edited: 29 July 2014, 10:12
Norwich, United...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris
Level Contributor
23,307 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: ADRs booked yipee!

No worries, fingers crossed for the passport xx

8. Re: ADRs booked yipee!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 July 2015, 06:16