We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ratatouille 120 min wait !!

Level Contributor
74 posts
Save Topic
Ratatouille 120 min wait !!

We just returned from 4 nights in dlp so a heads up anyone wanted to try new ratatouille ride the longest wait we saw was 120 mins makes crush seem short !! So get there early to get fastpasses as they go extremely quickly ! Even the fastpass q trailed right back and was about an half hour wait ! But such an amazing ride it's my new favourite !! We rode it 5 times brilliant.

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
23,307 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ratatouille 120 min wait !!

Guess what we'll be using our hotel fastpasses for in December?!

Yorkshire Dales...
Level Contributor
1,278 posts
149 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ratatouille 120 min wait !!

At least you managed to ride five times. Looks like we will have to get there early for an FP when we go in September.

Norwich, United...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris
Level Contributor
9,869 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ratatouille 120 min wait !!

Hi Lilyloo, you're right. And to make matters far worse, there is no disabled entrance at the exit. Basically those using a disability card have to join the fast pass queue.

At one point there were 10 families with a pass waiting and they'll only board one family every ten minutes. Needless to say, ds was not going to wait that long so left.

Out of five days they only managed to ride it twice, when the fast pass queue was only 15 minutes.

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
79 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Ratatouille 120 min wait !!

I know we will be using our hotel fast pass for this ride. I can't wait :-)

Level Contributor
74 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Ratatouille 120 min wait !!

Yep we only rode with fastpass I couldn't have faced that long a wait ! The single rider queue was less but obviously not possible for families with young children to use that - might have to abandon kids and go on alone lol !

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
2,516 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Ratatouille 120 min wait !!

Single Rider queue for me!

Level Contributor
74 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Ratatouille 120 min wait !!

Yes jofar the system for disabled guests doesn't seem to work very well at all - in fact the fastpass isn't really fastpass either - we saw so many people going up to the cms and giving them grief because Of how long the fastpass queue was :(! And that leaves the normal queue extremely long - maybe they will need to tweak it or it will die down as it's a new ride ? Probably not though as it's so good I could have rode it all day long ! I hope they don't take the fastpass away though and leave it like crush !!

Southampton
Level Contributor
1,807 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Ratatouille 120 min wait !!

I hope they sort this disability by next aug!!! Anyone forced to wait in a queue with dd will know about it

Brighton
Level Contributor
123 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Ratatouille 120 min wait !!

Does anyone know if the Ratatoullie ride is ok for pregnant people to ride? Last I checked the Disney literature about "safe" rides hadn't been updated to include Ratatoullie yet.

Mentioned in this post
Disneyland Paris
Disneyland Paris
Seine-et-Marne, France
Norwich, United...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris
Level Contributor
9,869 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Ratatouille 120 min wait !!

Hi Minkoir, I'm afraid expectant mothers may not ride. It's on the signs.

Although it has been described as being one of the smoothest rides in resort, the fact that it has a metal bar at waist height is the only reason we can think of, for it being unsuitable.

Get answers to your questions about Disneyland Paris
More Disneyland Paris Topics