We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ADR booked!

Australia
Level Contributor
641 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
ADR booked!

Sorry if this sounds corny but we just made our ADR tonight and I'm buzzing with excitement! It's starting to feel real now lol :)

We have half board standard vouchers and for those who are interested we ended up booking-

Monday lunch at Café Mickey

Monday dinner at Plaza Gardens (was thinking La Grange but it's closed 22 & 23/9)

Tues lunch at Auberge de Cendrillon for my 7 year old and I (this is a "just in case wishful thinking" booking as I'm hoping that a good deal will come out on the UK website and we'll upgrade meaning we won't be at the resort as long, if our hotel booking stays as is I will cancel this and go Friday instead)

Tues dinner Inventions- I just couldn't resist it, money's meant to be spent right!

Wed dinner Blue Lagoon

Thurs dinner La Grange at Billy Bobs

Fri lunch Auberge de Cendrillon for my 7 year old and I.

Had hoped to book Restaurant des Stars on our arrival day but the last sitting is 3.30pm which is not great for dinner (and hubby isn't keen on a late lunch when the buffet is towards closing time, thinks he'll miss out). Not sure when we will get to the resort so we decided we'll just try our luck maybe with Annette's diner, or I might work out somewhere else to book before we leave.

South Devon, United...
Level Contributor
3,651 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: ADR booked!

Nothing wrong with 2 meals at Auberge! Lol.

I like your choices, wish I could book mine already but I have quite a few weeks to go yet.

Norwich, United...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris
Level Contributor
23,307 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: ADR booked!

Yay, really pleased for you! Lovely choices :+)

Newcastle, United...
Level Contributor
1,072 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: ADR booked!

Making me hungry. Your 7 year old will love Auberge. :o)

Barnstaple, United...
Level Contributor
1,311 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: ADR booked!

Makes it feel closer doesn't it? Lovely choices

Australia
Level Contributor
641 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: ADR booked!

It does make it feel closer busnae, can't wait for our trip to come around, we leave in 5.5 weeks! Thanks for indulging my excitement in my post, I feel like a big kid at the moment

Norwich, United...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris
Level Contributor
23,307 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: ADR booked!

If you can't feel like a big kid about a trip to Disney then when can you?! Enjoy the anticipation!

7. Re: ADR booked!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 August 2015, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Disneyland Paris
More Disneyland Paris Topics