We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Staying at DLH and need some help please..

manama
Level Contributor
57 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Staying at DLH and need some help please..

we will go to DLP in August 25th for 5 nights with my 2 kids age 8 and 4. we will stay at Disney Hotel. what's the different between the normal fast pass and the fast pass I'll get from the Hotel.

I need help and suggestion which one I should use for which ride? I want to know the top rides that I shouldn't miss and also how I benefit from the extra magic hours. please need your experts recommendations

manama
Level Contributor
57 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Staying at DLH and need some help please..

Need recommendations here please

South Devon, United...
Level Contributor
3,651 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Staying at DLH and need some help please..

Good morning,

It's very early here in the UK, so more people should see this later on :-)

Are you staying in castle club or a standard room?

If castle club, you get a VIP fastpass which you keep, and show to the cast member on each fastpass ride. You join the fastpass queue straight away without having to use the fastpass machine to book a return time.

If you are in standard DLH room, you get 1 fastpass which you give to the CM and join the fastpass queue direct. You can't use these between 1-4pm.

A normal fastpass which comes with the ticket of anyone staying in a Disney hotel must be swiped at the fastpass machine and you are given a time to return to the ride.

I hope that helps.

South Devon, United...
Level Contributor
3,651 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Staying at DLH and need some help please..

disneylandparis.co.uk/practical-information/…

Here is a link to the rides you can use the fastpass on.

Ratatouille is also included in the studios, and since it is new, is extremely popular, with queues of up to 2 hours at the moment.

I would personally use my fastpass for this ride.

South Devon, United...
Level Contributor
3,651 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Staying at DLH and need some help please..

dlpguide.com/planning/…

Here is a guide to EMH.

You will get good use from this during august as the park will be very busy later on.

It allows you to access the main park 2 hours earlier than the general public, so go on rides like Dumbo and Buzz Light year, which are extremely popular.

Arrive from 8am.

manama
Level Contributor
57 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Staying at DLH and need some help please..

Thank you all for your valuable replies. I'll be staying at standard room at DLH.

Southend-on-Sea...
Level Contributor
552 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Staying at DLH and need some help please..

I learn something new on this forum everyday!

I thought my hotel fastpass was the one where i got a time and came back and could only be used once a day. Now i understand i can do that with my park ticket more than once and have 1 fastpass to join the queue straight away!

Thank you for the advice and to everyone else who asks the questions I need to know.

Lancashire
Level Contributor
686 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Staying at DLH and need some help please..

Just don't use it at 4pm. We found queues were huge as everyone seemed to use them once the 1-4pm session was up.

Norwich, United...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris
Level Contributor
23,307 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Staying at DLH and need some help please..

Agree, we found exactly the same in December.

Norwich, United...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris
Level Contributor
23,307 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Staying at DLH and need some help please..

Alsayed - if for any reason you don't use your Hotel Fastpass on any given day just ask the hotel concierge to validate it for use the following day.

manama
Level Contributor
57 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: Staying at DLH and need some help please..

Thank you for your reply. Thanks Lellycow. Can you please recommend which rides worth using hotel fast pass?

Which ride to take advantage of extra magic hours?

Which ride to use regular fast pass?