We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thank you!

Birkenhead
Level Contributor
222 posts
Save Topic
Thank you!

We came back from dlp early hours of 24th July. I have only just summoned up the courage to write on the forum despite lurking for 6 months! Just want to say a big thank you to every one for their tips! Great time had by all. I'm trying to pop some answers in where I can. We stayed in Sequoia Lodge Golden Forest for 6 nights. X

Norwich, United...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris
Level Contributor
9,861 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Thank you!

Hi Chamenew, so glad you had a lovely time! You know trip reports or a brief summary are always welcome!

Birkenhead
Level Contributor
222 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Thank you!

I will do. I'm working on a memory book so I try construct a report. How brief it will be I'm not sure! Feel like I've forgotten so much already!!!! Thanks.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
1,155 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Thank you!

Really glad you had a great time and we were of help to you.

Are you planning your second trip yet?!

Xxx

Birkenhead
Level Contributor
222 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Thank you!

It's funny because you begin planning your next trip before you leave!!! Lol! We thought we'd love to stay in the dlh but then price wise wondered if it would be worth saving for Florida in say 5 years?

We did a lot, I think. Funny little tips such as join the right hand queue on iasw pop into your head and really pay off. We walked on to it. Until you go you can't envisage where things are in the park how ever much you've read and planned. X

Mentioned in this post
Florida
Florida
United States
5. Re: Thank you!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 August 2015, 07:16