We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Make a wish

Blyth, England...
Level Contributor
116 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
Make a wish

Hi we are travelling through Make a wish with our son, dose anyone know if you have your make a wish badge on do you get to the front of the q like with the fast track passes?

Northampton, United...
Level Contributor
149 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Make a wish

We didn't go with make a wish but when we were there there was a little boy and he had his card on a lanyard and you have priority. I think you use the disabled entrances but you get taken right to the front of the questions same as with meet and greets x

Norwich, United...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris
Level Contributor
9,790 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Make a wish

Hi Sungirl, I haven't heard of the badge, hopefully somebody with experience of this will be along. If your son is in receipt of DLA or has a blue badge then you can get a pass which will mean you don't have to queue.

Norwich, United...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris
Level Contributor
9,790 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Make a wish

Stephanie beat me with better info!

Newcastle, United...
Level Contributor
1,076 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Make a wish

You would definitely get a priority pass but it may be worth contacting dlp before you travel to see what assistance they can offer you.

The email is dlp.cro.special.need@disneylandparis.com. You may get a very impersonal holding email first but they will get back to you and they are extremely helpful.

Or you can call dlp direct on the french number and ask to speak with the special assistance department. I dint have this number handy but I can find it for you.

Newcastle, United...
Level Contributor
1,076 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Make a wish

Call the Discount Dial number 0844 200 90 90 first, before dialling the French number. Then it's just 0.5p/minute!

DLP Central Reservations, this is actually within the park. You pick a number to choose the English speaking department. Tel: 00 33 1 60 30 60 53

This is the number I used, just ask to speak the the special assistance / disability department.

Edited: 05 August 2014, 15:44
6. Re: Make a wish

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 August 2015, 07:16
Get answers to your questions about Disneyland Paris
More Disneyland Paris Topics