We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bistrot chez remy??

Randalstown, United...
Level Contributor
1,009 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Bistrot chez remy??

Has anyone been and tried the new restaurant. im considering booking it for our studios day, the theming looks fab but the menu doesnt have a lot of options. I loved restaurant des stars before for the buffet selection, just dont know what to do??

Helsinki, Finland
Level Contributor
2,540 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bistrot chez remy??

i think jofar went. yeah agree many looks limited but well try it out in september anyway also a bit for the interior which seems to be great.

Norwich, United...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris
Level Contributor
9,861 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bistrot chez remy??

Yes we ate here but the choice is very limited. I had the fish and can honestly say it was the nicest meal I have had in resort. The waiter we had was also one of the best, he was so funny!

I will definitely eat here again - even if dd didn't hardly eat a thing!

Lancashire
Level Contributor
688 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bistrot chez remy??

We didn't eat here but it looked great from when you get off the ride.

Randalstown, United...
Level Contributor
1,009 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bistrot chez remy??

oh I think you have made my mind up jofar. Another 21 days and i can make my adrs :)

Norwich, United...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris
Level Contributor
9,861 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Bistrot chez remy??

The theming is great Mum2eands, I don't want to give to much away, but even the lights on the ceiling are fab!

Neath, United...
Level Contributor
1,356 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Bistrot chez remy??

how did DH, DS like it Jofar ?

Norwich, United...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris
Level Contributor
9,861 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Bistrot chez remy??

They both enjoyed theirs Welshie, dh had the beef and they offered it well done (as opposed to Walt's where it's rare or medium) so he was happy! Ds had Linguini which he was pleased with. I know dd would have enjoyed it if she hadn't already have made up her mind that she wouldn't like it!

Edited: 05 August 2014, 17:42
Leigh-on Sea...
Level Contributor
71 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Bistrot chez remy??

we go in 11 days and when i did our ADR's this was my first choice without a doubt! I can see us ending up getting DS something else to eat afterwards but it looks too amazing to miss! Even the guy on the phone got all excited and said what a good choice it was when I booked! haha.

So excited it looks incredible :) Have a great time!

Birkenhead
Level Contributor
222 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Bistrot chez remy??

My dh said it was the best meal he'd had all holiday. We went at 6.30pm and it was quite quiet and we were sat near to where you can see the ride.

The salad was refreshing to begin with, steak lovely and my 2 year old enjoyed the chips! We also got a 'free' large bottle of water to drink too as well as our drinks with our half board plus vouchers. My 6 year old soon really enjoyed the meatballs and tiny bottle of tomato sauce.

Edited: 05 August 2014, 17:59
Randalstown, United...
Level Contributor
1,009 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Bistrot chez remy??

Super excited about the idea of good food :)

Get to surprise dd on saturday with the news that we are going eeeeeeek :)