We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Disney express

Bedfordshire...
Level Contributor
324 posts
Save Topic
Disney express

I booked my Eurostar this morning, and I'm now trying to decide whether to add the disney express onto our booking? I've seen it's £16 per adult, as far as I can see we don't get our documents on the train but have to go to the disney express desk at the train station when we arrive.

So, people who have added this on, do you think it's worth doing? I'm thinking if we have to go to the disney express desk on arrival that we may as well just go and check into the hotel, but wasn't sure if I was missing benefits of having the service? x

UK
Level Contributor
23 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Disney express

Its probably a lot easier to get your luggage to the Disney express desk in the station than all the way to your hotel though (are you going to walk from station or get the bus? Buses can be busy and crowded but its also no fun walking through the village with tired kids and bags to carry/drag) Also it depends if you want to go straight into the parks from the station or if you want to go to your hotel first and get settled in etc. Express is a great option if you just want to get into the parks and get on with it!

Bedfordshire...
Level Contributor
324 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Disney express

Oh I hadn't considered how we get from the station to the hotel! We are ataying at the Cheyenne, is it far do you know?

Norwich, United...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris
Level Contributor
9,830 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Disney express

Hi Alison, it's about a 20 minute walk or a free bus ride away. The bus stops for the hotels are clearly marked and are just outside the train station along with taxis.

Edited: 07 August 2014, 11:31
Level Contributor
1,090 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Disney express

If you are on the indirect Eurostar then you will need to pick up your tickets from the DE desk at the station but on the direct service you will get them while on the train.

Only other benefit is that your luggage is taken to the hotel for you. Even if you are going straight there yourself to check in, it can be easier to use this rather than carry it while walking or try to get it all on the shuttle bus.

Bedfordshire...
Level Contributor
324 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Disney express

Thanks jofar :)

We are going direct from st panc to disney but thought you only got documents on the train if you book the Eurostar through disney as well?

Hopton on Sea...
Level Contributor
441 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Disney express

Hi, is it £16 for adults or if a child of 9 paid do they have to pay also please do you know?

thank you.

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
3,639 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Disney express

It's £16 per adult I made the mistake of booking when ds1 was over 12 had to pay for him to.

X

Bedfordshire...
Level Contributor
324 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Disney express

I don't think you have to pay for children :)

Hopton on Sea...
Level Contributor
441 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Disney express

Thank you x

Leigh-on Sea...
Level Contributor
71 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Disney express

Definitely worth it!

We go next week and Disney express is going to make things so much easier. I was wondering how DS would feel having all the excitement, then we get there all excited... and have to go to the hotel first! lol! also our eurostar doesn't arrive at disney until 2pm so didn't want to use up even more time going to check in. We just collect everything we need at the desk and go straight into all the fun, then our bags will be waiting in our room when we arrive at the hotel later that evening :)

Have a fab time x