We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Shuttle-transfers.net. CDG to Disneyland

Channel Islands
Level Contributor
1 post
19 reviews
Save Topic
Shuttle-transfers.net. CDG to Disneyland

Just back from a 5 day trip to Disneyland Paris with the kids and grand kids, just the thing to get the blood pressure up, but had a great time thanks to this firm for getting us three and back, hassle free, no stress whatsoever, and it worked out cheaper than the normal coach too. Emailed them for a quote, and they had a man at the airport ready for when we landed, and within 5 minutes, we were on the very comfortable people carrier (Mercedes), and whisked off down the nearest motorway. Very friendly drivers, who certainly knew there way around. On the return journey, we drove up to a horrendous tailback, but within minutes, the driver had got off the motorway, and was taking us via some 'out of the way' routes, but managed to beat the queue completely, and still got us back to the airport early. Bravo !

I wouldn't hesitate to recommend shuttle-transfers.net as the service was exemplary. And also a big thank you to Helen for posting my grand-daughters cap that she left in one of the vehicles !

New Forest, United...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris, Marne-la-Vallee
Level Contributor
53,226 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Shuttle-transfers.net. CDG to Disneyland

Hi jds and welcome. Thanks for posting your recommendation. This company are listed in our top questions as suggested reliable airport transfer but the reason that they are not chosen often by posters is simply because they are more expensive than other recommended ones. People want a reliable transfer for the cheapest price.

I have spoken to the company by email in the past when they contacted me, and they said they charge more because they use Mercedes vehicles instead of cheaper ones. But to be honest, most people don't care about the make as long as it is clean, modern and comfortable with correct child seats, which is the case with the other 3 companies we suggest.

All drivers are likely to use the back roads route to CDG airport when the traffic is congested on the main route, as they watch reports on their sat navs. I know ezyshuttle do.

Unfortunately there is no easy alternative route for Orly airport though.

I hope you all had a lovely time in Disneyland.

ayr
6 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Shuttle-transfers.net. CDG to Disneyland

Ezyshuttle now offer Mercedes transfers for a supplement of €20 per trip, so evidently they feel there is a market for "luxury" and believe that people are prepared to pay a premium for it.

ayr
6 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Shuttle-transfers.net. CDG to Disneyland

Figgygirl said " to be honest, most people don't care about the make as long as it is clean, modern and comfortable with correct child seats, which is the case with the other 3 companies we suggest. "

Ezyshuttle, her favoured supplier, does not seem to agree as they are now offering transfers in Mercedes luxury people-carriers at a €20 supplement per trip. For once Figgygirl seems to have lost her tongue !

Newport, United...
Level Contributor
911 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Shuttle-transfers.net. CDG to Disneyland

And how many actually pay that supplement? Some obviously do but I should imagine most are people like me who really couldn't care a less and just want a reliable service from A to B. I haven't use Ezyshuttle but have used ISPrestige and what vehicles that they actually used didn't affect my choice. I still have no idea what it was either. It was roomy, comfortable, price was reasonable and a reliable service.

scotland
Level Contributor
125 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Shuttle-transfers.net. CDG to Disneyland

I would def go for price rather than the type of car, when your only in it for a short time I'm currently looking into my options for transfers from CDG and will be going with best price with good recommendations from here

6. Re: Shuttle-transfers.net. CDG to Disneyland

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines with regards to the participation of business representatives.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 August 2014, 11:28
7. Re: Shuttle-transfers.net. CDG to Disneyland

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines with regards to the participation of business representatives.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 August 2014, 11:28
Lymington, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Shuttle-transfers.net. CDG to Disneyland

We were collected by this company on a Sunday morning from outside our hotel at Disneyland Paris. The driver was there early and greeted us very warmly and professionally. We were driven to the centre of Paris in a very comfortable vehicle and taken to a café near the Eiffel Tower where we went on a horse and carriage ride. Due to the relaxing journey we arrived stress free and had a wonderful day. We were collected by the same driver and taken back to our hotel and feel that the price paid was well worth it. We would certainly recommend shuttle-transfers.net.

Skipton, United...
1 post
Save Reply
9. Re: Shuttle-transfers.net. CDG to Disneyland

Just come back from a family trip to Disneyland with pick up at CDG and drop-off at one of the Disney hotels, using shuttle-transfers.net.

Six of us in total, aged from 6 to 61.

Vehicles were very comfy, booster seats available for the kids,

Punctuality absolutely spot-on both for the pick up at CDG outside baggage reclaim and the return from the hotel.

Both drivers, Jean-Louis (pick-up) and Gerard (return) were polite and trustworthy, and obviously know all the back-doubles if the motorways are clogged.

Jean-Louis' wife Helen Boyd is half-Scottish so you can e mail any queries to her without fear of translation problems.

I have previously used the Disney airport shuttle bus but for a party of six this was far better, totally hassle-free and not much more expensive (if at all).

Definitely recommend them, whether for Disneyland transfer or into Paris itself.

10. Re: Shuttle-transfers.net. CDG to Disneyland

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

Removed on: 02 April 2016, 07:15