We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ADR booked :-)

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
79 posts
Save Topic
ADR booked :-)

It's getting real now :-)

1st night

Hunters Grill

2nd night

Auberge for me and our daughter

Blue Lagoon for Hubby and our son

3rd night

Buffalo Bills

Last day

Not sure yet as we meeting up with some family so will all dine together :-)

Bedfordshire...
Level Contributor
324 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: ADR booked :-)

Exciting, sound like fab choices. I can't decide whether or not to do auberge as don't think my daughter will actually eat the food so would love to hear about your trip :)

Derby, United...
Level Contributor
601 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: ADR booked :-)

See I was thinking the same about auberge! Food looks very rich and not sure we'll eat the amount that the price dictates! HOWEVER..... I don't think you necessarily go to auberge for just the food! We are going to go .... Although having told hubby yet... But we have premium meal plan booked be a waste not to with a princess mad little girl and a typical 5 yr old boy!

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
79 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: ADR booked :-)

To be honest we are not going for the food. It's more the experience.

We have half board plus, which is why we have decided just the girls will go as it would work out too expensive for our budget for the 4 of us to go. My daughter wont eat much as she is a fussy eater.

I am going to ask for the chicken without sauce for her and she'll have that with rice and probably the drink and cinderella surprise but that's about it, but my theory is it will stop us from having to go to pavillion and she will love love love meeting cinderella and whoever else is there and watching them dance and it will be lovely for a special mommy and daughter treat as she is only 6. It will cost us a little over 50 euro extra on top of vouchers.

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
79 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: ADR booked :-)

Libby if we had premium, we would all go for sure :-)

Alison I shall report back :-)

Derby, United...
Level Contributor
601 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: ADR booked :-)

That's it no point not going is my theory! Although hubby wants cafe Mickey, cape cod etc!!! I want inventions brunch, auberge, buffalo bill show and then maybe waltz over parade time!

Plymouth, United...
Level Contributor
413 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: ADR booked :-)

Just made mine aswell makes it seem closer. Just need to book cafe mickey for breakfast 2 days before we go for our 1st morning.

7. Re: ADR booked :-)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 August 2015, 06:16
Get answers to your questions about Disneyland Paris
More Disneyland Paris Topics