We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

HELP! Hotel one night before and two nights after disney

Liverpool
Level Contributor
178 posts
137 reviews
Save Topic
HELP! Hotel one night before and two nights after disney

My daughter has 3 nights at a disney hotel but needs a decent hotel for 2 adults and 2 kids for two nights after the parks

They also need a night in a hotel the night before when they get there off a late flight, just need some help with directions for station too to get them to the Disney Park

My daughter has the booking and has left it a bit last minute as she didnt think it was going to be this complicated

Any help much appreciated

St Andrews, United...
Level Contributor
2,141 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: HELP! Hotel one night before and two nights after disney

For my trip in November I've decided l'hotel l'elysee will be my choice as it's very near, right by the val d'europe therfore good for sea life centre and auchan.

There is the free peps 50 bus but if you'd prefer very near rerA line so train also an option.

Reviews seem good, clean and various room sizes etc.

Will certainly suit us.

Other popular choices are serris hi park (which I also considered) and the likes of residhome

Barnstaple, United...
Level Contributor
1,311 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: HELP! Hotel one night before and two nights after disney

We stayed in adagio aparthotel near val d'europe was perfectly fine very comfortable for 2 adults 2 children

Liverpool
Level Contributor
178 posts
137 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: HELP! Hotel one night before and two nights after disney

thanks i will look at both options for her,

was there much to do for kids there? ie was there a pool?

the two days after they thought we may stay in the hotel or close by

Barnstaple, United...
Level Contributor
1,311 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: HELP! Hotel one night before and two nights after disney

Hi, adagio has a pool but we didn't even see it. We arrived at 3 and headed straight for Paris, got back at 11pm then left for Disney at 8am

Lancashire
Level Contributor
686 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: HELP! Hotel one night before and two nights after disney

We recently did 1 night before n after our disney hotel at the kyriad. 2 adults 2 kids. Nice clean room with bunk beds for the kids.

6. Re: HELP! Hotel one night before and two nights after disney

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 August 2015, 07:16