We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Just returned MAGiCAL !

wales
Level Contributor
203 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Just returned MAGiCAL !

One word MAGICAL !

Disney Dreams was Breathtaking, S lodge faultless, rides shows and characters in both parks were fantastic . Don t miss new Ratutouie ride very hi tech and indescribable as it was jaw droppingly fun . Thanks everyone for advice prior to visit. think I could become a regular visitor !

New Forest, United...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris, Marne-la-Vallee
Level Contributor
54,118 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Just returned MAGiCAL !

Hi, glad to hear you had a magical time! You are welcome to stick around on forum and help other posters until your next trip!

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
310 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Just returned MAGiCAL !

It's so easy to get bitten by the Disney bug isn't it? Glad you enjoyed your trip x

Norwich, United...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris
Level Contributor
9,830 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Just returned MAGiCAL !

Good to hear you had such a lovely time!

Bury St Edmunds...
Level Contributor
817 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Just returned MAGiCAL !

Great to hear you enjoyed your trip : )

wales
Level Contributor
203 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Just returned MAGiCAL !

Thanks all. Yes figgy girl I will do that , I know all your posts were a godsend for me ! Thanks . I told my two girls age 10 and 16 the morning we were going by putting a disneyland brochure in an envelope ! I recorded their reaction absolutely a memory I'll never forget . X

Barnstaple, United...
Level Contributor
1,373 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Just returned MAGiCAL !

We left yesterday and I feel same. Dreams was stunning, loved ratatouille ride. Customer service faultless, food great. I had things in my head that I thought would be disappointing so prepared for them but wasn't the case, in fact the complete opposite for example - lack of characters - we feel we saw loads and had wonderful interaction, smoking - hardly a problem, can't complain, food - no complaints, loved everywhere we set and also didn't think would get enough fresh fruit and veg, in fact was complete opposite and ate it every meal practically.

SL was wonderful. And thought this would be last trip but me and DH thinking about Christmas in future, he was so impressed which I wasn't expecting., but Figgy did suggest I might end up thinking of going to see a different season, which it secretly poo-poo-ed but here I am thinking about it!

northampton
Level Contributor
658 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Just returned MAGiCAL !

Glad to hear this busnae. Haven't been yet and am trying to convince my DH to book a second trip in feb and he's having none of it! Maybe DLP will work its magic on him :o)

Norwich, United...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris
Level Contributor
9,830 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Just returned MAGiCAL !

So glad you had such a lovely time Busnae!

9. Re: Just returned MAGiCAL !

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 August 2015, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Disneyland Paris
More Disneyland Paris Topics