We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Buying photos?

staffordshire
Level Contributor
153 posts
Save Topic
Buying photos?

His wondering have I read somewhere there is a package you can buy for the professional photos? Is there a package where you pay like £50 and entitles you to all photos taken in the park? probably got that wrong! I'm thinking its something you do before any pics are even taken, maybe add it to our booking? And I've read something about an app?

Otherwise is it just the usual choose which one after they've Been take sort of thing? And would you says its worth buying the professional pics or just take your own? Are you allowed to take your with the characters? Thanks :-)

Llandudno, United...
Level Contributor
60 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Buying photos?

Yes there is a pack £50 don't know much about it as my daughter is sorting that part out but I think you download and print them when you get home. I'm sure someone will have information. It seems to be a very good deal.xx

staffordshire
Level Contributor
153 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Buying photos?

Thanks, thought I'd seen something. Does sound good to be able to have all the pics. Wonder of anyone else might be able to help?

Leicester, United...
Level Contributor
244 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Buying photos?

This is the photo pass plus isn't it? I've been wondering about that too (I was just about to make a topic too!) Has anyone used it yet? How do we prebook it? Can we ring up and book just like the dining reservations or can we book it through the travel agents? Any help would be appreciated!

(Sorry I can't help you Jackie and Care_Bear19x)

staffordshire
Level Contributor
153 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Buying photos?

It's ok I'm sure someone with more knowledge will be along to help soon! x

England, U.K
Level Contributor
627 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Buying photos?

I don't think many people know much about it yet. It is not been advertised in the parks and the CM's in the photo shop knew nothing about it! I downloaded the photopass app before our trip last week and we managed to upload some credit onto the acount when at DLP after I had scanned the QR code on a ride. It wasn't easy to do and now can't quite remember how we did it!

St Andrews, United...
Level Contributor
2,142 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Buying photos?

I love the sound of photo pass plus but the lack of reviews etc concern me as in the states my friend done it at wdw and on her trip, almoat the end it wiped itself so that is a worry.

I may use it along with my own camera in November :-) think it's in the region of €45?

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
169 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Buying photos?

I was really hoping this would be in place for when we go in Sept but haven't heard much about it. What I heard was it was €50 if bought in resort or €40 if bought online before going. I would've wanted the one on the card, not the app, as I wouldn't be using wifi or data (or whatever its called) in park due to cost. Not holding out much hope I will be able to get it for our trip

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
188 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Buying photos?

I would also love an update on this, as all has gone quiet since the press releases about this in June. We also travel in September and would love to use this, but when I called to ask about it a fortnight ago the CM didn't know anything about it - assuming that means it doesn't need adding to our package before we go!!!

Has anyone been recently and seen/used this?

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
330 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Buying photos?

I want to no I'm gonna b there in 11 days n I really want to get one

Hastings, United...
Level Contributor
455 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: Buying photos?